Posted on: March 25, 2020
It all begins with active personal involvement - curiosity. Why
can't things be done differently, better or maybe simpler? Over the
years, curiosity builds knowledge.
We utilize knowledge and hands-on attitude to make the big
difference to our customers. Be part of a friendly and professional
team in a global workplace. With us, you will be working with
world-leading process industry solutions in a result-driven and
Job posting end date:
The Cost Accountant will assure the proper recording, reporting and
analyzing of all financial results for location in accordance with
Metso's financial policies and reporting procedures along with
generally accepted accounting procedures, IFRS requirements and tax
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and assure all costing at the site are accurate. This
includes reviewing production orders, proper inventory valuation
and the tracking, analyzing, trending and reporting of variances in
- Coordinate, or prepare and submit accurate internal and
external financial reports, (monthly, quarterly, and
- Develop and provide daily, weekly and monthly management
reports to assist with tracking and management of both. Metso and
- Provide product line managers with monthly Hyperion reports and
assist with identification and resolution of errors.
- If applicable review and assure all project accounting is
correct and accurate on a monthly basis.
- Work with local managers to review and control expenses.
- Review and analyze all accounting transactions generated from
- Provide financial input and guidance on Capital Investment
requests and related Business development activities.
- Maintain proper control over assets including inventory and
work with department managers to ensure internal controls are
established, documented and maintained.
- Assist business units with preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Make prudent business decisions consistent with normal
- Contribute to team effort to ensure overall goals and targets
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A four (4) year college degree with a major in accounting.
- Experience in accounting in a multi-product line environment
- SAP experience a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Friendly, respectful environment
- Challenging opportunities that contribute to the development
and enhancement of Metso's industry leading solutions
- Opportunity to work in a global community
- Pride in working for an industry leader in mining, aggregates,
recycling and oil and gas (one of the top employers in
- Competitive healthcare options, 401K matching, flexible work
schedules, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
View this video to learn more about Metso:
At Metso, our values - driving customer success, seeking
innovation, performing together and respecting each other - guide
us in how we conduct business and how we work together. As a
multi-national company Metso values and thrives on diversity. We
are an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are
made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If
you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability please
let us know.
Metso is a world-leading industrial company offering equipment and
services for the sustainable processing and flow of natural
resources in the mining, aggregates, recycling and process
industries. With our unique knowledge and innovative solutions, we
help our customers improve their operational efficiency, reduce
risks and increase profitability. Metso is listed on the Nasdaq
Helsinki in Finland and had sales of about EUR 2.7 billion in 2017.
Metso employs over 12,000 people in more than 50 countries.
Keywords: Metso, Waukesha , Cost Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!