Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Summary:A top manufacturing company is excited to welcome
applicants for an opportunity as a Staff Accountant to their team
in Waukesha, WI. Within this role, you will handle a variety of
accounting work, such as, financial reporting and reconciliations.
What's in it for you:Growth -Openings due to increase in business
needsStrong Culture - Inclusive workplace focused on professional
and personal developmentTraining - Extensive training based on the
employee's needs Description:
- Performs general cost accounting and other related duties in
the accounting department.
- Prepares monthly balance sheets, income statements, and profit
and loss statements.
- Maintains the general ledger, including daily general journal
- Codes invoices, sets up new accounts, reconciles accounts, and
closes the monthly books.
- Reconciles bank accounts monthly, verifies deposits, and
addresses inquiries from banks.
- Reconciles customer accounts and manages accounts receivable
- Verifies payment of invoices associated with accounts payable
and ensures payments are charged to the appropriate accounts.
- Provides outside accountant with assistance; gathers necessary
account information and documents to perform annual review.
- Files required tax forms with federal, state, and local
government agencies and outside accountant. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting, internships
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, including usage of Pivot Tables
- Eagerness to grow and learn If you are interested in learning
more please email your resume to Anna at to further discuss. About
Aston Carter: Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter.
We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll
never solicit money from you. At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to
expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who
power our business. Our success is driven by the talented,
motivated people who join our team across a range of positions -
from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of
our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career
success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth
is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading
staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and
premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America.
Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our
clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions
to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking
for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would
like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the
modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for
other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about
this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom
of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for
questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Waukesha , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...