Posted on: May 27, 2023
Tax SpecialistCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant
Prairie, WI 53158Join Ulines dedicated and driven Finance team as a
Tax Specialist, supporting the business with tax guidelines and
exemptions in the U. S. and Canada. Better together than apart.
This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who
share our passion. Position Responsibilities
- Analyze sales tax exemption certificates for accuracy.
- Contact customers if documentation is missing or
- Apply approved sales tax exemption certificates in our
state-of-the-art customized software.
- Calculate and process sales tax credits based on exemption
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of like-minded
individuals to provide exceptional service. Minimum Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree in Finance
or Accounting preferred.
- Customer service experience a plus.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus.
- Excellent communication and strong analytical skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- On-site caf with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-TE2#CORP(#IN-PPFINHRLY)Our employees make
the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks! Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Waukesha , TAX Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...