Posted on: November 6, 2018
Company Snapshot One of our clients, Quintec Integration, is seeking an experienced accountant to join their team. Quintec is a full-service material handling system integrator that engineers, installs and supports virtually any project that involves a conveyor. Established in 1999, Quintec has become a leader in conveyor integration and the quintessential choice for small businesses, Fortune 500 companies and the US government. Utilizing extensive experience, Quintec provides high capacity, dependable material handling systems that meet peak volume rates and use low risk, high-quality technologies. Quintec develops partnerships with their customers and leverages a portfolio of hundreds of vendors that ensures every project is executed smoothly, on time and on budget. Quintec maintains a highly qualified team of personnel that combines their vast material handling systems integration, project management and customer service experience with the latest technologies to insure project success. The corporate office, located in Waukesha, WI, is the hub that supports the company's national presence. With an onsite gym, caf? and open concept work space, Quintec's office supports their culture by offering a desirable and collaborative workplace for employees. Job Summary The Senior Accountant will oversee all accounting functions for the company including maintaining general ledger, preparing monthly financial reports, and generating cost reports. In addition, the Senior Accountant will have oversight of inventory control and be responsible for the development of processes, policies and controls to ensure internal efficiency, integrity of reporting, and achievement of financial goals. Responsibilities
- Management of accounting functions including billing, collections, financial reporting, general ledger, payables, payroll preparation, and system administration.
- Coordinate monthly close and taxes, including annual tax return preparation and financial statement review by outside CPA firm.
- Ensure the accuracy of data, information and reports and evaluate financial results and operating variances.
- Set up new accounts as needed.
- Record and maintain accounting of asset purchases.
- Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules and expedite workflow.
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements and unbilled and deferred revenue monthly.
- Review accounts payable transactions for accuracy.
- Assist with implementing cost reductions and process control improvements.
- Monitor and report on work-in-progress revenue/expense on projects and makes recommendations regarding the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures.
- Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Participate in a wide variety of other projects and tasks as assigned or requested.Experience and Education Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field and at least four (4) years of applicable experience.
- Strong attention to detail and highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and desire to build and maintain meaningful relationships with colleagues, vendors and customers.
- Self-starter attitude; originates and develops constructive, creative ideas.
- Ability to work independently or within a team.
- Recognizes importance and maintains confidentiality of information.
- Proficient to Advanced in Microsoft Excel.
Keywords: Sikich, Waukesha , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!