Receptionist - Waukesha
Company: Healthstat Inc.
Posted on: January 9, 2019
Hours per week: 40 About Waukesha, WI: Located in Southeastern Wisconsin, Waukesha County is immediately west of Milwaukee County and 15 miles west of the City of Milwaukee. Interstate 94 and Interstate 43 along with over 600 miles of County Roads and State Highways provide excellent access within the County and adjacent areas. The third largest county in Wisconsin, Waukesha consists of 390,000 residents in 37 municipalities. It is home to over 12,000 businesses. The County's 576 square miles include 21,000 acres of public parks, 77 lakes, 20 public golf courses and hundreds of miles of hiking, biking, cross country skiing and snow mobile trails. About the Client: Our client is a coalition including the City of Waukesha, School District of Waukesha, and Waukesha County. About this position: The goal of the clinic is to provide convenient access to high quality healthcare that improves the health of employees and their families and provides an excellent employee benefit. As the Receptionist you will be an integral part of our culture where people come first, and we strive to make a difference. Personal health is our priority!! About Healthstat: Healthstat is a leading provider of employer-sponsored onsite, near-site and shared health and wellness clinics. With over 300 hundred clinics across 30+ states, Healthstat delivers on its vision to inspire healthy change.
- To provide administrative support in Healthstat On-Site medical ClinicsEssential Functions:
- To answer the phones in a polite and professional way within 3 rings;
- Schedule patient appointments and determine where calls are to be routed;
- Coordinate backup phone coverage when away from desk or out of the office;
- Maintain front reception area in a clean and professional looking manner;
- Assist with patient intake and clinic workflow, where necessary;
- Assist Medical Office Assistants in scheduling and coordinating patient appointments and outside referrals;
- Assist Medical Office Assistant with work on Electronic Medical Record (EMR) entering patient information;
- Maintain confidentiality of patients and their records;
- Assist Medical Office Assistant in maintaining Clinic Supply Inventory;
- Maintain Office Supply Inventory and complete orders to maintain office supplies;
- Coordinate deliveries of supplies and where they should go
- Call for pickup of overnight packages such as Quest,UPS etc.
- Directly assist the medical office assistants with day to day operations
- Administer and Maintain proper participation levels for post visit patient satisfaction survey;Essential Physical/Environmental Demands:
- Ability to use telephone system, computer, printer, fax machine;
- Ability to sit at desk in office location during the work day;
- Ability to work in climate-controlled office environment
- Ability to participate in client meetings, on occasion, in a variety of environments
- Ability to lift at least 20 (twenty) lbsOther Functions: Perform other duties as assigned or required
- Ability to easily establish rapport and relationships;
- Ability to work in an environment with frequent interruptions and high volume of activities;
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize well;
- Good communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Technical understanding of employee benefits, insurance products and concepts;
- Experience working with Electronic Medical Record (EMR); e-clinical works experience preferred;
- High school diploma or GED required;
- Must be a self-starter, assertive, enthusiastic, self-directed and people oriented;
- Consistently demonstrate professionalism in communications and relationships with patients, clients, co-workers, Healthstat corporate leadership and support staff, employers, prospects, vendors, and carriers"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, age, marital status, or handicap."
Keywords: Healthstat Inc., Waukesha , Receptionist - Waukesha, Administration, Clerical , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!