Daycare Teacher (Lead and Assistant)
Company: Learning Care Group
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Daycare Teacher (Lead and Assistant) Share by Email Share on
LinkedIn Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Apply
- Brand: La Petite Academy
- Location: 1821 Woodburn RdWaukesha, WI
- Requisition ID: 134948
- Date Posted: 8/26/2022 We care, for the children and families
we serve, and our dedicated team members. You are our best asset.
Feel valued and get access to the benefits and resources you need
to connect, balance, grow, and thrive in your career.
- We support your work/life balance with a minimum 50% child care
discount, immediate (or next-day) access to earnings, paid time
off, and more.
- We invest in your future with ongoing training, tuition
reimbursement, credential assistance, and our unique Master Teacher
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environment with plenty of
recognition.Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be
lifelong learners! Through our specialized curriculum, our
affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are
imparted with the knowledge to succeed.As a Teacher, youll:
- Promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the
children in your care.
- Help maintain a fun, interactive classroom that is clean and
- Communicate and build relationships with enrolled and
prospective families to promote achievement for the child and to
support your centers success.
- Follow all licensing guidelines and company standards to ensure
the daily care of every child.
- Complete training on child care and child development topics.
We want energetic, dependable, passionate individuals who are at
least 18 and have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for
education and experience
- Able to work indoors or outdoors and engage in physical
activity with children
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson
plans (Lead Positions)
- Education in Early Childhood Education or related field (Lead
- We will train!!Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity
employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant
based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status or any other protected status under
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Learning Care Group, Waukesha , Daycare Teacher (Lead and Assistant), Education / Teaching , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!