Company: Evoqua Water Technologies
Posted on: September 9, 2020
Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing
the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products
have been solving the world's water problems for more than 100
years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success -
transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of
Evoqua's unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced
technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and
services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean
water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize
productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and
thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help
meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when
our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest
possible levels, at fastest possible speeds - freeing employees to
respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing
safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as "One Evoqua". We collaborate across
our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace,
no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter
how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts
who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We
value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business
insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills
of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We
lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a
business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the
right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on
the move. As the world's first choice for water solutions, our
workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the
opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people.
Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we
pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Evoqua is hiring! We are seeking a talented CAD Administrator to
join our team in our Waukesha, WI branch. The CAD Administrator
will lead the implementation of Autodesk Inventor with Evoqua Water
Technologies products in Waukesha, helping to set design standards
and training curriculums to support the business. They will also
assist in the implementation and maintenance of Vault DMS software
platform, as it relates to CAD documents.
The CAD Administrator will be seen as the lead contact for CAD or
DMS software related requests. They will mentor designers and
drafters to assure proper adherence to company design standards,
including training new designers on all CAD & DMS software
platforms needed for the performance of their job functions.
CAD Administration Job Description:
- Provide Level 1 support to users across all Evoqua utilized CAD
software applications. These platforms include Autodesk Inventor &
AutoCAD with some Solidworks.
- With support of expert level users, define and document best
practices, methods, training guides, and standard company processes
for the Waukesha site with conformance to Evoqua standards where
- Collaborate with engineering and manufacturing to continuously
improve methods and practices, share new practices, and drive an
error-free approach to product design and CAD modeling.
- Seek out opportunities to contribute to the business success
through proactive involvement in team initiatives.
- Working closely with Information Technology (IT) for
maintenance of CAD applications, including review of license usage,
needs, and upgrades of all CAD applications to support all
- Maintain contact with outside services / suppliers that support
technical issues and business-related topics, such as requirements
for annual maintenance, configuration services, and training
- Work with outside engineering services to ensure compliance
with Evoqua CAD design standards.
- Regularly report on standards and metrics as defined.
- Network with other CAD Administrators across Evoqua Business
Segments to develop universal company standards were possible.
Document Administration Job Description:
- Define and support configuration of Document Management Systems
(DMS) and CAD software, including meta-data configuration.
- Provide expert knowledge of DMS vault configuration and data
- Responsible for training new users of DMS including creation of
documentation and training guides.
- Provide Level 1 support to users for DMS software and
- Working closely with Information Technology (IT) for
maintenance of DMS including new user setup, security settings &
permissions, vault configuration changes, meta-data effectiveness,
and upgrades as available.
- Regularly check on performance of DMS to ensure efficient
application for users.
- Act as an advocate of DMS best practices, methods, and
- Develop, manage, and own document related workflows including
check-in/check-out, completeness of meta-data input, engineering
manager approvals, and Engineering Changes (request, approval,
- 5-10 years experience as advanced user of CAD
- 2D & 3D CAD proficiency, with high skill in Autodesk Products
- Experience with Administration of Autodesk Vault or other
- Experience with centralized Autodesk Content Center
- Experience utilizing/developing engineering standards
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- BS in Engineering or Engineering Technology a plus
- EIT or Professional Engineering certification a plus
- Knowledge of welding standards a plus
- Knowledge of piping systems (pumps, valves, pressure tanks,
boilers) a plus
- Autodesk Inventor certification (associate, professional or
expert) a plus
- Some travel to other locations, meetings and/or seminars may be
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against
qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans
or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination
against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected
by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water
Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search
Nearest Major Market: Waukesha
Nearest Secondary Market: Milwaukee
Apply now --
Keywords: Evoqua Water Technologies, Waukesha , CAD Administrator, Engineering , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!