Company: HNI Corporation
Posted on: May 8, 2022
HNI Corporation -is a global family of brands for the workplace
and home dedicated to enhancing the spaces where we live, work, and
gather. We -pride ourselves on fostering an environment where we
make a positive impact on others; upholding our beliefs in
integrity, inclusion and belonging.What We Need:We are looking for
an Electrical Engineer to join our HNI Workplace Furnishings team
in Muscatine, Iowa! -
- Drive energy performance, by leading teams and evaluating
operations and office buildings to identify and manage energy
savings sustainability projects. The Electrical Engineer is a key
part of our team to help facilities deliver on Corporate Social
Responsibility (CSR) goals.What You Will Do:
- Lead/Assist HNI sites or teams with the development and
implementation of energy related sustainability projects and
improvements to achieve HNI CSR Goals.
- Coordinate with sites to reduce energy impacts of their
operations by identifying solutions, evaluating feasibility,
determining equipment needs, proposing, and implementing solutions
via Continuous Improvement or Capital investments.
- Develop systems to monitor plant performance and write/update
standards and procedures for control systems improving
sustainability like compressed air, process heat, dust collection,
HVAC, and other energy demanding equipment.
- Provide regular reports to the business by tracking performance
to Key Performance Indicators.
- Develop and use energy and monitoring systems to ensure
performance and identify gaps.
- Incorporate and respect all policies on Safety, Hygiene,
Environment and Quality when driving activities or projects and
ensure technical focus is consistent for legislative and regulatory
- Develop and maintain appropriate service level relationships
with other areas such as Production, Skilled Trades, Engineering,
IT, Procurement, Contractors, and Vendors.
- Update and develop key documentation including data collection,
engineering drawings and standard work.
- Assist with the HNI energy team activities that were in place
previously including energy, compressed air audits, etc. and
develop new ones.What You Have:
- Associate degree in electrical engineering technology or
greater required with 3 years engineering experience and/or 3 Years
of project management in energy savings opportunities and
- Knowledge in sustainability, focusing on all aspects of energy
management, electrical and other.
- Experience/Knowledge in RCI tools and Project Management
(preferred)What You're Good At:
- Working under general supervision
- Recommending changes or developing new procedures, design, or
equipment to meet goals
- Complete project management from concept to implementation
including verificationHNI Corporation -(NYSE: HNI) is a
manufacturer of workplace furnishings and building products,
operating under two segments. - The -workplace furnishings segment
-is a leading global designer and provider of commercial
furnishings, going to market under multiple unique brands. - The
-residential building products segment -is the nation's leading
manufacturer and marketer of hearth products.As one of the larger
employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation was recognized in 2018, 2019,
and 2020 for the diversity of our Board of Directors and was named
in 2020 and 2021 as one of America's Most Responsible Companies by
Newsweek. -How we act today protects how we live tomorrow. - Check
out our 2020 CSR Report here: -Diversity, equity, and inclusion
(DEI), are not just core beliefs at HNI - they are operational
imperatives. - We value each other's differences in experiences and
ideas to solve problems and better serve our customers. -Take a
look at our DEI goals here: -We offer Benefits on Day 1, including
a new voluntary benefit, Daily Pay! To learn about all the benefits
HNI has to offer visit .We also invite you to visit us at - -to
Keywords: HNI Corporation, Waukesha , Electrical Engineer, Engineering , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!