RF Engineer Co-op, MR Beyond Segment
Company: GE Healthcare
Posted on: October 14, 2019
Role Summary:This RF Engineer position will be responsible for
development and integration of RF subsystems used within a Magnetic
Resonance (MR) system. The successful candidate will join the MR
Beyond Hardware group and interface with a global team to design,
test and implement design solutions for our next generation of
products. The candidate will leverage knowledge of RF modeling and
test verification methods to ensure a quality product.
- These positions will work with MR Scanner products and will
include hands-on experience running the scanner.
- MR Engineering Co-ops act as key team members interacting with
development engineers to understand the design and development of
key hardware products for MR systems.
- MR engineering co-ops utilize a combination of data collection,
data analysis and creative test approaches to develop and verify
Premium MR Systems.
- These individuals work hands-on with assembled prototype
systems using their engineering skill sets and utilize
problem-solving process to find defects and improve quality of the
- Must be a full-time student, as defined by your university,
pursuing a degree in Electrical
Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- 3.0 cumulative overall GPA or better (in a 4.0 scale)
- Current School Level: Sophomore, Junior
- Must be available to work full time for a 6 9 month
- Must be able to work out of the Waukesha, WI facility
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate
technical problems in clear and simple terms.
- Demonstrated analytical ability and technical competency in
- Proven Leadership skills and experience.
- Strong Initiative and ability to work independently and in
- Experience in one or more engineering tools and software
languages: Matlab, Excel, Labview, ADS or alternate RF engineering
simulation platform, Alteras Quartus tool suite.
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in design
engineering or manufacturing or research experience in the design
- Strong commitment to a career in technology and a passion for
- Demonstrated analytic approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and community involvement.
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its
biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with
software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently,
reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated,
operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GEs
mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development,
challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard
to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other
characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:GE will only employ those who
are legally authorized to work in the United States for this
opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a drug screen (as applicable).Additional
Keywords: GE Healthcare, Waukesha , RF Engineer Co-op, MR Beyond Segment, Engineering , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!