VP, Education Services
Company: Blue Yonder
Posted on: March 28, 2020
VP Education Services
* Develops and drives the strategic direction for the global
Education Services (ES) organization.
* Identifies, create and manages new vehicles for consumption of
Blue Yonder's formerly JDA Software) training content and manages
these in the overall training portfolio.
* Coordinates the prioritization of these offerings in terms of
managing the overall portfolio. Collaborates with Product
Management to prioritize ES offerings and to ensure Blue Yonder's
Professional Services organization is current on all new product
* Stays aligned to sales demand and the ability to dynamically
course correct when necessary.
* Takes full accountability for the global Education Service s
organization P&L within a regional structure. Includes working
with Finance to establish the annual budget & strategic plan.
* Oversees the management of the global ES team (matrix model),
which provides training for external customers and partners.
* Provides monthly guidance on the global P&L and forecasting
process (ES bookings, revenue, and profitability). Ensures accuracy
and full transparency to the ES component of the regional P&L
* Responsible for approving training rates and course pricing for
the ES portfolio, including compliance with VSOE policies.
* Develops and maintains strong working relationships with all
functions of Blue Yonder to effectively drive the achievement of
goals and establish and drive a sense of community within the
global ES organization.
* Develops and implements departmental policies, procedures and
quality standards to ensure the highest levels of performance,
customer satisfaction and network/systems security occur.
* Responsible for the ES delivery standards (quality, budget,
timeliness) and overall customer satisfaction.
* Responsible for the creative and technical direction of the Blue
Yonder-U, and Product Management.
* Works with other Blue Yonder teams to determine strategies for
internal use of ES assets for associate learning and
* Responsible for the managing the training environments.
* Recruiting, managing, motivating and retaining an experienced
world-class ES team, inclusive of Blue Yonder-U in a matrixed
* 10+ years of experience managing an ES organization in a software
* Knowledge of adult learning theories and best practices in
education and training delivery.
* Fully versed in managing the financial results of a ES
organization and balancing training investments required with their
future revenue stream.
* Demonstrates the ability to present a convincing business case
* A proven history of developing and delivering effective,
state-of-the-art training education programs via multiple venues -
classroom, remote, e-learning, etc.
* Experience leveraging cross-functional resources for training
* Experience working with partners and is committed to successfully
enabling the partner community.
* Proven track record of delivering and driving growth in an
* A great communicator who is able to create and articulate a
vision, and then get buy-in and create excitement across the
* Experience implementing learning management systems, knowledge
libraries and other learning infrastructure technologies.
* Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation
* Strong capability of influencing others on the importance of
education to our customer s success.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience with increasing
levels of responsibilities within one s career progression.
* Advanced degree in education/training a plus.
Supply Chain Nation
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their
values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success and the
success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out
here: Core Values
Check out Blue Yonder's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform
for supply chain trends and innovations..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender,
gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which
Keywords: Blue Yonder, Waukesha , VP, Education Services, Executive , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!