Senior Manager Customer Support - Order to Cash (OTC)
Company: Generac Power Systems
Posted on: March 29, 2020
Company Generac Power Systems
Name Senior Manager Customer Support - Order to Cash (OTC)
Req # 54161
Location Waukesha CORP
Employment Type Full Time
Shift 1st Shift
Generac Power Systems - Work with the leader in the power industry!
Our Corporate Headquarters in Waukesha, WI, is seeking a Senior
Manager Customer Support - Order to Cash (OTC) to join our Customer
The Senior Customer Support Manager is responsible leading the
daily operations of the Order Management and the global OTC work
stream. This role is responsible for leading a team of OTC managers
and professionals, which includes driving strategies that support
timely processing of orders with emphasis on accuracy while also
driving innovation and transformation of the OTC operations to
allow Generac to leverage our business technology to realize
best-in-class system efficiencies and processing customer orders
across Generac's global organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs and directs the work of the team. Selects, coaches and
develops staff. Sets clear expectations to inspire and motivate the
team. Manages performance-- recognizing achievement, providing
feedback and administering progressive discipline when
- Ensures that orders are managed with a high level of accuracy.
Implements and measures pre-set metrics to utilize in team
evaluation, training and performance standards.
- Develops and utilizes reporting to effectively measure
performance, drive accountability, and recommend opportunities for
- Leverages feedback from internal and external stakeholders and
metrics to identify opportunities for continuous improvement for
order management and the OTC work stream globally. Implements
changes and provides feedback to leadership team on impacts.
- Participates in cross-functional, global planning meetings with
decision makers, systems owners, project teams and others to define
business requirements and goals to identify and resolve issues.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Communications, or equivalent
- 7 years experience in a customer support or OTC environment
with progressive growth in roles
- 2 years experience managing OTC operations including
involvement in implementing processes, budgeting, and participation
in strategic planning
- SAP - OTC subject matter expert
- Prior experience supporting or leading merger and acquisition
integration activities for OTC
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Office products,
especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior participation in process mapping and continuous
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail, outstanding analytical skills, and
exceptional communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive results in a fast-paced and constantly
- Strong cross-functional collaborator, team player, highly
motivated with an upbeat personality and a positive attitude
- Excellent decision-making skills with a customer focus
- Able to resolve issues with quick thinking and decisive
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to
manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required
to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to
stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must
occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job
are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work
requiring periods of sitting; close vision and ability to adjust
focus. Occasional travel.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Keywords: Generac Power Systems, Waukesha , Senior Manager Customer Support - Order to Cash (OTC), Executive , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!