Company: Acuren Group Inc
Posted on: April 4, 2021
The Vice President of Engineering will plan, direct, coordinate,
and oversee activities in the Engineering Department, ensuring the
development and implementation of efficient operations and
cost-effective systems to meet current and future needs of the
company. Reports to: President of Wildeck Supervisory
- Interviews, hires, and trains staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance
with company policy. Duties/Responsibilities:
- Establishes and implements the strategic direction of the
Company's engineering and development initiatives.
- Collaborates with the Company's executive leadership to develop
and meet organizational goals while supplying expertise and
guidance on projects, operations, and systems.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new technologies and
systems to improve organizational processes and
- Ensures that departmental decisions such as staffing,
development, organization, hardware acquisitions, and facilities
are in line with the organizations business plan and vision.
- Develop, establish, and implement long-range and short term
strategies and operation policies to achieve established
departmental goals and objectives.
- Assign project personnel to specific phases or aspects of
project such as technical studies, product design, preparation of
specifications and technical plans, and product testing.
- Review product design for compliance with engineering
principles, company standards, customer contract requirements and
- Communicate with customers to determine needs and applications
relative to special installations and adaptations.
- Provide structural calculations, factory field measurements and
- Review staff designs and make recommendations to improve
design, reduce cost or increase production efficiency.
- Evaluate and approve design changes, specifications, and
- Determine engineering hours and project costs to provide
project estimates used in the development of quotes.
- Keep up to date on new developments in the field of engineering
or product design and maintain current, up to date code
- Develop the more complex layouts and designs.
- Confer with management and other staff regarding manufacturing
capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to
facilitate production processes.
- Develop and submit reports to the President as to current
status of projects, compliance to schedules and budget
- Participate in AOP and Strategic planning sessions as
- Prepare AOP presentations and presents associate materials to
- Required occasional overnight travel.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 7-10 years of Engineering Management experience.
- Design, Applications and R&D leadership.
- Analytical and process oriented.
- Track record of successful new designed product launches.
- Strategic and Annual Operation Planning Experience.
- Customer centric with strong leadership skills.
- Extensive knowledge of engineering principles and
- Innovative thinking and open-minded.
- Good planning skills supported with a strong oral and written
- Industrial marketing experience is a plus. Your full LinkedIn
will be shared. Learn More
Keywords: Acuren Group Inc, Waukesha , VP Engineering, Executive , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!