Company: Environment Control of Wisconsin, Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionJanitorial Unit ManagerFor Waukesha County
AreaSchedule: Monday - Friday, 2nd shift Full time 8 hours (5:30 pm
- 2 am) (mixture of supervision and cleaning time)Benefits
- access to group health insurance
- dental insurance
- paid vacation and holidays
- paid sick days
- The Legal Shield/Prepaid Legal
- Work cell phone
- Weekly paycheck.Prerequisite: Performed Supervisory positions
in a cleaning company or relative experience. Minimum of 6 months
of Supervisory experience.Will facilitate excellent customer
service by managing an assigned area of business and facilitating
the cleaning efforts and skills of Environment Control ("EC")
employees.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:1. CUSTOMER
- Account Knowledge
- Quality Control 2. EMPLOYEE SATISFACTION – employee development
and satisfaction are critical. Competencies: To perform the job
successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following.
- Ethics: Treats people with respect. Works with integrity and
ethically. Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support: Follows policies and procedures.
Completes scheduled tasks correctly and on time. Supports
organization's goals and values.
- Customer Service: Responds promptly to customer needs. Meets
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner. Follows
through on commitments. Maintains confidentiality.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time.
Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Analytical, Design or Problem Solving: Demonstrates attention
to detail. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment. Able
to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management
direction. Completes tasks or notifies appropriate person with an
alternate plan. Prioritizes and plans work activities. Uses time
- Initiative: Asks for and offers help when needed. Shares
expertise with others.
- Safety and Security: Observes safety and security procedures.
Reports potentially unsafe conditions. Uses equipment and materials
properly. Uses chemicals properly, as trained.Qualifications: To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- Education and/or Experience: three to six months related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Other Skills and Abilities: Must possess a valid, current
driver's license and/or have on-time, alternate transportation to
arrive at each work location.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such
as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding
to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram
form. Must be mechanically inclined in regard to equipment and
facilities maintenance and repair.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand and talk or hear. The employee is
frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach
with hands and arms; walk, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl. The employee must repeatedly stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl. The employee must regularly lift up to 10 pounds, frequently
lift up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.The job does
require some minimum qualifications:
- A plus but not required: Bilingual English/Spanish - Written
- Valid Driver License with a driving record that is insurable by
business insurance standards
- Criminal background checks
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.$20/hr. Depending on Experience in
Janitorial Business and Managerial experienceTo apply or schedule a
phone interview please contact us.2727 N. Grandview Blvd, Suite
113Waukesha, WI 53188Tel: (262) 522-6650Toll Free: (855)
685-0359Fax: (262) 522-6652 #500MNGRPowered by
Keywords: Environment Control of Wisconsin, Inc., Waukesha , Janitorial Manager, Executive , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!