Posted on: May 15, 2022
Audio Implements has retained the Sikich Human Capital
Management Advisory Team to identify an Office Manager for their
team. COMPANY & POSITION SUMMARY Founded in 1967, Audio Implements
manufactures and distributes custom-fit earpieces, listening
devices, and amplifiers for the television and security industries.
As a small, locally owned business in Waukesha, WI, Audio
Implements is proud to serve a global market. Audio Implements is
seeking an experienced Office Manager to oversee the day-to-day
financial and administrative operations of the company, along with
two related, real estate entities. Reporting to the President, the
Office Manager is responsible for the accounting, records, payroll,
and reporting functions for all three entities. Additionally, this
position oversees staff members and manages the HR function for
Audio Implements. The ideal candidate will have prior experience
working with small businesses, enjoy a fast-paced environment, and
bring a hands-on approach to the role. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the accounting-related functions including general
ledger, invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable,
inventory, cash, banking activities, records, and reporting for all
- Manages all staff members and assumes responsibility for hiring
onboarding, training, and monitoring team performance.
- Maintains and administers HR and employment policies, ensuring
compliance with local, state, and federal laws, and assists
personnel record keeping.
- Works with outside accounting firm to compile monthly reports
for management to analyze trends pertaining to the Company's
financial performance and performs cost analysis as requested.
- Oversees payroll processing provided by outside payroll
service. Monitors payment and filing of related payroll taxes by
third party provider for two entities.
- Performs background checks and prepares and manages leasing
documentation for residential and commercial real estate
- Ensures the accuracy of data, information, and reports and
accounting and operational practices, procedures, and internal
controls, to increase efficiency and ensure compliance with taxing
- Provides additional administrative support to ensure efficient
business and office operations.
- Participates in a wide variety of other projects and tasks as
assigned or requested. QUALIFICATIONS
- Educational and experience requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, or related field and
a minimum of seven (7) years of related experience, OR
- Associate's degree in business, accounting, or related field
and a minimum of ten (10) years of related experience.
- Prior manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Must have an advanced understanding of accounting, HR, and
operational practices and procedures, along with excellent
supervisory skills, problem-solving capability, and critical
- Must possess the ability to work well with employees at all
levels of the organization and external parties, including
customers and vendors, exhibiting strong verbal and written
- Demonstrates the highest level of integrity and business ethics
and ensures confidentiality of sensitive company and customer
- Strong organizational and time management skills, close
attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and manage multiple
projects simultaneously is critical for this role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and familiarity with
accounting systems is required.
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Waukesha , Office Manager, Executive , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!