Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Waukesha, Wisconsin. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job
Description & Requirements
Psychiatry Physician in Wisconsin
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: M-5 8-5 Pay Rate: $235000.00 -
An established practice outside of Milwaukee is seeking a
board-certified or board-eligible psychiatrist to join its team in
a renovated inpatient facility.
- Healthy work-life balance with an opportunity for a 4.5-day
- Strong state backed pension plan and additional retirement
- Light call responsibilities with compensation for provided for
- Adult Inpatient Psychiatry in a recently renovated county
- Enjoy up to seven weeks of vacation
The fifth-largest city in the Midwest, Milwaukee is filled with
tremendous opportunity and exciting events and activities
throughout the year. Whether you're seeking big-city adventures or
peace and relaxation in the beautiful scenery, you'll find
everything you need here.
- A cost of living more than 15% lower than the national
- Excellent public and private schools as well as local colleges
- Endless opportunities for outdoor recreation
- A variety of amenities, including an international airport,
collegiate and professional sporting events, and an array of
- Medscape ranks Wisconsin #3 in "Best Places to Practice"
Board Eligible or Board Certified
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent
physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any
other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician
employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also
recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN
Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We
encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare,
Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases:
psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric
nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Waukesha , Psychiatry Physician, Healthcare , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!