Dental Assistant - Orthodontics
Company: Dental Associates Family & Specialty Care LLC
Posted on: May 11, 2022
As a team member of Dental Associates, you can expect an excellent
compensation, use of state-of-the-art technology, experience
on-the-job training, continued education offerings, abundant
opportunities for career growth, a dedicated support team,
wonderful patients and the gorgeous state of Wisconsin.
2022 Benefits Overview:
Medical Insurance with optional Health Savings Account through
Dental: Diagnostic and Preventive covered at 100%, Basic and
Restorative (immediate family)
Company paid short term disability
Paid Time Off
Paid Holidays -
Additional Perks and Benefits:
Yearly allowance for shoes and scrubs.
Semi-annually based on patient satisfaction and revenue per
Two tier wage based on skill.
Mentorship and additional compensation for becoming a mentor.
NO FORCED VACATION.
Take vacation on your time and your terms. You won't need to take
vacation when your doctor
PAID TIME OFF.
We offer paid vacation and paid holidays.
STABLE AND FULL-TIME HOURS.
Regular schedules - no surprises. Reliable full-time hours you can
We encourage our team to keep learning and embrace innovation.
Focus on building trust and forming relationships with your
patients - our internal support
teams handle the rest.
Work together with dentists, specialists, hygienists and other
dental assistants across a growing
Explore opportunities beyond dental assisting with greater internal
At Dental Associates, we foster a culture which invites our
patients into our "dental home" and provides our dental assistants
with a career, not just a job. Founded in 1974, Dental Associates
is Wisconsin's largest family and dentist-owned group dental
practice with over a dozen offices throughout the state. Dental
Associates is a strong company with the resources to continually
invest in our overall growth and talented team members. - Be part
of a dynamic organization that will make you proud.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- - ---- Explain treatment procedures; seek clarification and
understanding from patient
- - ---- Review and assist patient in updating iPad medical history
- - ---- Assist provider with patient education
- - ---- Take patient blood pressure, X-rays and radiographs
- - ---- Assist provider throughout exam including complex
treatment, surgery, and all operatory-related care
- - ---- Monitor oxygen levels when nitrous or IV is
- - ---- Make impressions and fabricate crowns as instructed
- - ---- Prepare and record clinical notes and charting
- - ---- Prepare operatory for patient exam; sterilize instruments
and disinfect operatory
- - ---- Establish rapport with patients by greeting them with a
- - ---- Explain dental procedures to be performed and obtain
patient signature on the patient consent form
- - ---- Resolve patient concerns; answer or seek to find answers
to patient inquiries
- - ---- Review treatment plan cost estimate with patient; appoint
- - ---- Bill out procedures, collect patient balance, reconcile
- - ---- Maximize provider productivity through scheduling
- - ---- Manage phone line and schedule future appointments for
- - ---- Place confirmation and follow-up courtesy calls to
- - ---- Provide coverage for Dental Services Representatives to
account for absences or high-volume periods
- - --- Record treatment performed in patient record
- - --- Order dental supplies
- - --- Provide coverage for Dental Services Representative to
account for absences and assist during high-volume period.
--- Previous Dental Assistant experience or completion of an
accredited Dental Assistant program preferred -
--- High school diploma or equivalent required
--- Knowledge of state dental practices requirements, including
X-ray proficiency and OSHA training preferred -
--- Effective interpersonal skills to maintain rapport with
patients, dentists, and other staff members
--- Good customer service skills and ability to work as a team in
If you're ready for an exciting, stable career with a growing
company apply today!
Get to know Dental Associates - (url removed)
YouTube - (url removed)
Facebook - (url removed)
Twitter - (url removed)
Keywords: Dental Associates Family & Specialty Care LLC, Waukesha , Dental Assistant - Orthodontics, Healthcare , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!