Telemetry RN assignment $3,033.36/week
Company: Medely Inc
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Medely empowers healthcare professionals like you to find
assignments where you'll have consistency for a month or more,
build relationships, and gain experience - all while maintaining
flexibility and expanding your options for the long run.
That's why we want you to be one of the first to know about the
details of this upcoming assignment:
Assignment ID: 36661
Location: Waukesha, WI
Type of Professional: Telemetry RN
Type of Practice: Hospital
Length of Assignment: 2022-05-19 - 2022-08-13
Start date: 2022-05-19
Hours per week: 36.0
Shifts: 19:00 CDT - 07:00 CDT
Job Detail: - Contract Length: 13 Weeks.
- Hours Per Week: 36 hours.
- Shift Requirements: 12 hour NOCs; holiday rotation and every
- Float Requirements: Candidate may float to Oconomowoc Memorial
Hospital and other like units as needed.
- On Call/Call Back Requirements: None.
- Required Certifications: BLS;, WI or Compact license
- Desired Certifications: None.
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years MS experience with at least 1
- MUST BE ABLE TO READ TELE Experience must be short term acute
care hospital experience
- Charting Experience Required: Current EPIC charting within last
12 months. If Epic charting within the past 5 years traveler would
need to take an additional training course of up to 8 additional
hours of unbillable time.
- Unit Information (Bed size, Case type, Patient ratio): 5 Med unit
53 bed unit 1:6 ratio.
- Scrub Colors: Any.
COVID Vaccine Required.
Keywords: Medely Inc, Waukesha , Telemetry RN assignment $3,033.36/week, Healthcare , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!