Licensed Outpatient Psychiatrist
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: May 20, 2023
We offer our Psychiatrists:
- Flexible work schedules: Full-time and part-time (20 hours
week+) available - set your own schedule!
- 70% on-site work & 30% telemedicine work
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no
- Compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), LTIP (stocks), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, CEU, and
- Collegial work environment
- Newly designed and modern offices
- Full administrative support (scheduling & billing)
- Latest in digital technology
- Strong work/life balance! Our Psychiatrists are a critical part
of our clinical team. We're seeking Psychiatrists who are:
- Fully licensed in Minnesota or Wisconsin
- MD, DO
- Child, adolescent, or adult experience. At LifeStance Health,
we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their
mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we
know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental
healthcare. Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with
us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the
country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team! We are
actively looking to hire talented psychiatrists in the area, who
are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical
excellence. We are currently interviewing! LifeStance is growing in
Minnesota & Wisconsin! We are opening new offices throughout 2022.
Salary $278,000 - $358,000 annually + LTIP + Sign on bonus
(full-time) I'd be glad to set up a call to discuss this
opportunity with you and answer any questions! Thank you, Sophie
Pelletier Director, Practice Development LifeStance Health, Inc.
(e) (c) About LifeStance Health LifeStance is a national provider
of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically
driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults
suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient
care setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and
through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company
employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse
practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please
learn more at . LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an
inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Waukesha , Licensed Outpatient Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...