Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - Heart & Vascular (Electrophys
Company: ProHealth Care (WI)
Posted on: September 12, 2018
ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas for the past century, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. The ProHealth family includes Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, the Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, ProHealth Medical Group clinics, AngelsGrace Hospice, ProHealth Home Care & Hospice, West Wood Health & Fitness Center and Regency Senior Communities. Learn more at ProHealthCare.org ---Hours: Advanced Practice Provider needed for support of inpatient and outpatient electrophysiology program Full Time / Part Time: Full Time Benefits FTE: 1.00 The Nurse Practitioner provides advanced nursing practice services to acutely-ill, critically-ill and chronically-ill adult patients with cardiovascular disease. Works autonomously as well as in collaboration with cardiologists, other providers, and health care professionals in outpatient clinic and inpatient hospital settings The Nurse Practitioner maintains a collaborative practice agreement with a designated ProHealth Heart & Vascular physician. Responsibilities include: assessment, diagnosis, treatment, performance of procedures and when necessary, consultation to others for further care. Qualifications:
- Masters of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) is acceptable but is not necessarily preferred
- WI-Registered Nurse & WI-Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber
- One of the following certifications:
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ANCC or AACN)
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ANCC or AACN)
- Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANCC or AANP)
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (ANCC or AANP)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (ANCC or AANP)
- All of the following: ACLS, BLS, DEA Registration as a Mid-Level Provider or eligibility (as defined by proof of DEA application) ProHealth Care, one of the largest employers in Waukesha County, offers work that is challenging and rewarding. The organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our patients and their families and treats each individual with respect - the way they should be treated. ProHealth Care supports a Just Culture, one that encourages an open learning environment and maintaining safe systems. We have high expectations for those who join our team of nearly 5,000 employees. In return, we offer exceptional career opportunities in a dynamic, health care system where the contributions of every team member are valued. ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: ProHealth Care (WI), Waukesha , Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - Heart & Vascular (Electrophys, Healthcare , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!