Registered Nurse - NICU .7 FTE Night 8 & 12 hour shifts
Company: ProHealth Care (WI)
Posted on: September 12, 2018
ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas for the past century, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. The ProHealth family includes Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, the Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, ProHealth Medical Group clinics, AngelsGrace Hospice, ProHealth Home Care & Hospice, West Wood Health & Fitness Center and Regency Senior Communities. Learn more at ProHealthCare.org ---Hours: Combonation of 8 and 12 hour night shifts every third weekend and holiday rotation Full Time / Part Time: Part Time with Benefits FTE: 0.70 Recent Level III NICU experience preferred but level II experience required.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Competently applies the Patient Centered Care Nursing Process including the patient /family, Evidence-Based Practices (EBP), Safety and Process Improvement for patient and unit outcomes of care.
- Competently applies collaborative teamwork and leadership as a member of an inter-professional team to coordinate patient centered care for quality patient and unit outcomes of care processes.
- Competently applies information resources technology and processes to communicate for quality patient outcomes and unit outcomes of care and processes.
- Exemplifies professionalism: applies lifelong learning; contributes to the science of nursing; participates in governance; shares knowledge to expand the scale and scope of best practices with others; builds the ethical, moral and regulatory base for best practices and processes of patient and unit care.
- Performs other duties as assigned Qualifications:
- RN with Wisconsin RN state licensure, CPR certified.
- Current Pediatric nursing experience preferred but not required or ability to successfully complete orientation and demonstrate skills necessary to provide care to pediatric patients within 6 months of hire.
- Meets all necessary competencies within 6 months of hire.
- Displays a positive attitude about self, work and staff. -- Demonstrates excellent communication skills.
- Possesses basic computer skills. ProHealth Care, one of the largest employers in Waukesha County, offers work that is challenging and rewarding. The organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our patients and their families and treats each individual with respect - the way they should be treated. We have high expectations for those who join our team of nearly 5,000 employees. In return, we offer exceptional career opportunities in a dynamic, health care system where the contributions of every team member are valued. ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: ProHealth Care (WI), Waukesha , Registered Nurse - NICU .7 FTE Night 8 & 12 hour shifts, Healthcare , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!