Registered Nurse - Waukesha Memorial Hospital Operating Room - As need
Company: ProHealth Care (WI)
Posted on: September 12, 2018
In a single day, staff in the 16 suite Operating Rooms handle as many as 40 cases ranging from CardioThoracic, Neuro, General/Vascular, GYN, ENT, Urology, Plastics to Orthopedics. Waukesha Memorial Hospitals Operating Rooms average 10,000 procedures annually with DaVinic Robotics procedures performed within the Urology, GYN, General, Thoracic and ENT surgical teams including single site procedures. ---Hours: Day/pm rotation to meet schedule demands. Call is encouraged but optional Full Time / Part Time: Pool/As Needed - no Benefits FTE: 0.01 The Operating Room Registered Nurse (Clinical Nurse II) is a competent practitioner who integrates theoretical knowledge with clinical experience in the care of patients and families. Care is delivered using a deliberate, systematic approach and practice is guided by increasing awareness of patterns of patient responses in recurrent situations. These nurses demonstrate mastery of most technical skills, and begin to view clinical situations from a patient and family focus as they provide professional nursing care within clinical areas/campuses as required by staffing matrices. The ProHealth Care Operating Room Team is divided into four sub-specialty teams: Ortho/Neuro; Heart; General/Vascular; and GYN/GU. Nurses on these teams typically work 2-3 cases per schedule, depending on the specialty. Qualifications:
- Wisconsin Registered Nurse License
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Associate Degree in Nursing. Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
- Ability to respond within 30 minutes during on-call schedule
- Experience in Surgical Services (Operating Room) or Critical Care preferred *CA ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas for the past century, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. The ProHealth family includes Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, the Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, ProHealth Care Medical Associates clinics, AngelsGrace Hospice, ProHealth Home Care & Hospice, West Wood Health & Fitness Center and Regency Senior Communities. Learn more at ProHealthCare.org. ProHealth Care, one of the largest employers in Waukesha County, offers work that is challenging and rewarding. The organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our patients and their families and treats each individual with respect - the way they should be treated. We have high expectations for those who join our team of nearly 5,000 employees. In return, we offer exceptional career opportunities in a dynamic, health care system where the contributions of every team member are valued. ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: ProHealth Care (WI), Waukesha , Registered Nurse - Waukesha Memorial Hospital Operating Room - As need, Healthcare , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!