Nursing Assistant / HHA / CNA / NAR - Assisted Living (AL) - Full Time
Company: Presbyterian Homes & Services
Posted on: December 8, 2018
Overview Presbyterian Homes & Services -Avalon Square in downtown Waukesha, WI is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our Assisted Living Care team. As a Nursing Assistant, you will play a critical role in caring for older adults - not only physically, but emotionally, socially, mentally, and spiritually. The CNA is responsible for the provision of high quality personal care and services to residents to support their Personally Designed Living choices while maintaining consistency with regulations and established best practices. With tuition reimbursement, nurse scholarship programs, and a commitment to promote from within, opportunities to grow and develop with us are virtually unlimited. Whether you desire to continue your learning and professional development within your Nursing Assistant role or beyond, PHS has many opportunities for you to apply for education reimbursement or scholarships and grow within the company. *** Full Time Benefits / Education Assistance program available!
- Every Other Weekend
- Scheduled Holidays as needed
- Ability to pick up shifts as needed
- CBRF Certs & CNA a plus but not required
- Must have 3+ years successful caregiving experience Responsibilities The Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA (Resident Assistant) is responsible for the provision of high quality personal care and services to residents to support the Personally Designed Living choices of residents, while maintaining consistency with regulations and established best practices. Qualifications
- Successful completion of a state approved nursing assistant training program and current certification in state(s) in which he/she practices OR successful completion of a home health aide instruction course and successful completion of home health aide competency testing to work in Home Care.
- Demonstrated competencies in person-directed, elder/resident-directed practice, home building, critical thinking, teamwork, self leadership, and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers. About PHS Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. 6,400 employees serve 25,000 older adults through 45 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage-- home and community services. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve. We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness. If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team. PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Keywords: Presbyterian Homes & Services, Waukesha , Nursing Assistant / HHA / CNA / NAR - Assisted Living (AL) - Full Time, Healthcare , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!