Family Medicine (Obstetrics Optional) in Wisconsin
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: January 7, 2019
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Waukesha, Wisconsin. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7061Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician.
- Choose from 100% outpatient, traditional, or Family Medicine with OB.
- Call ranging from 1 in 4 to 1 in 6, depending on location.
- Clinics are located throughout the Northwest suburbs of Milwaukee.--Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Family Medicine Salaries In Milwaukee. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.The Housing Market. This 4,526 sq ft, 5 bedroom; 4 bath--ome on cul-de-sac w/ finished walkout lower level leading to Inground pool. First impressions bring you to the 2-story foyer, formal DR & chef pleasing kitchen w/ high end appliances, large island, walk in pantry & breakfast bar; Great Room w/ GFP & HWF's; master bedroom suite w/ whirlpool tub & separate shower; impressive finished lower level rec room. This home can be yours for $489,900.The Community.--Waukesha is a city in and the county seat of Waukesha County, Wisconsin, United States. It is part of the Milwaukee metropolitan area. Its population was 70,718 at the 2010 census.--Waukesha was home to Les Paul who invented the solid-body electric guitar, as well as the first 8-track tape recorder among other inventions; Les Paul is a Grammy award-winning artist who received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, was inducted into the Hollywood Rock of Walk of Fame, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the N.J. Inventors Hall of Fame and the National Inventors Hall of Fame.The Employer.----Health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services.They-- strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. Our regional health care system offers fitness and wellness services, primary and specialty care, hospital care, rehabilitation, home care, hospice care and more.Closest Major City
- 14.5 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 85.7 miles to Chicago, ILColleges and Universities
- Waukesha County Technical College (about 5 miles; Pewaukee, WI; Full-time enrollment: 4,415)
- Marquette University (about 16 miles; Milwaukee, WI; FT enrollment: 9,844)
- Milwaukee Area Technical College (about 17 miles; Milwaukee, WI; FT enrollment: 13,156)
- Milwaukee School of Engineering (about 17 miles; Milwaukee, WI; FT enrollment: 2,386)
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (about 19 miles; Milwaukee, WI; FT enrollment: 24,196)--Recreation
- Waukesha City Parks & Rec
- Fox River Park
- Minooka ParkShopping
- Westbrook Shopping Center
- Fox Run Shopping Center
- The Potter's Shop
- Waukesha Antique Mall
- Moreland Plaza Pharmacy-- Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Waukesha , Family Medicine (Obstetrics Optional) in Wisconsin, Healthcare , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!