Pizza Maker/Customer Service (North)
Company: Toppers Pizza
Posted on: May 15, 2022
People, Pizza, and Passion - it's how we roll.
Our Pizza People are the heart and soul of our company, bringing
Great Food and Memorable Experiences that friends and families
connect over to our local communities. At Toppers we have a fun
culture with a flexible work schedule. Are you one of those people
that almost always has a smile on their face? Do you like to be
part of a team that works together like a well-oiled machine?
Whether you are searching for a full-time or part-time job, you
want a flexible schedule because you are in school or a just second
job for some extra cash, Toppers knows we are the right fit for
you! Customer Service Representative (Insider)
As a Toppers Insider, you have the opportunity to work in a fun
atmosphere along with a great team of people who will probably
become great friends outside of work. You will get to:
- Prepare our delicious food for our Toppers fanatics
- Take orders in person and over the phone
- Prep for the day and night by making dough and pizza sauce and
cutting our fresh veggie toppings (which are all important pieces
as to why we deliver on our promise of serving only high-quality
- Stock ingredients in the various work stations including the
- Clean equipment and the store Every Toppers store and team has
its magic, and we reward Team Members for their dedication and
friendly customer service skills. If you like a fast-paced work
environment and to have a good time at work, being an Insider for
Toppers is perfect for you. Benefits
- Flexible Scheduling
- Visa Paycard for those that are unbanked
- Direct Deposit
- Payroll Advances
- Paid Training
- Competitive Pay Package-$12-$14/hr
- Meal Discounts (70% While Working!)
- Rapid Advancement Opportunities (Manager & Supervisor in
- Free Uniform
- FUN Atmosphere
- Holiday Pay on certain holidays that we are open
- 80% Company Paid Medical Insurance off of base plan *
- 401(K) Plan with up to a 4% Match*
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Care & Health)*
- Health Savings Account*
- Voluntary Group Dental Insurance *
- Voluntary Group Vision Insurance *
- Voluntary Group Pet Insurance *For those qualified, based on
hours worked and position Look Into Our Eyes. Making great food
that people connect over. That's our thing. We know we're not
flying rocket ships to the moon or signing treaties, but we take
our job seriously. We live by a set of core values that pretty much
sum up everything about us. We have fun. We love what we do. Our
goal is to be the best pizza company in the WORLD by KILLING IT on
every DETAIL of the Customer experience
For you to be successful at Toppers Pizza as a Team Member, you
must possess The Toppers Pizza Essential BASICS. This means that
- Live With Integrity-- say what you mean, and do what you say,
especially when nobody's watching!
- Have Fun-- yes it is work, but enjoy it!
- Always project a positive image & energy-- smile, in person and
on the phone.
- Are noticeably friendly & give each customer personal
- You want to be a part of building something special -- we are
building an extraordinary company!
- Bring It...With Passion-- come to work ready to make things
- Kill it at the details --anticipate customer needs and react
when noticing any dissatisfaction.
- Have the ability to tell it like it is with tact -- honesty
with a positive spin.
- Are self-disciplined with a strong desire to succeed -- you
need little direction before you take the reins with a can-do
attitude. If you're someone that has a fun personality- we want to
talk to you. TopMJP PM22 Powered by JazzHR PI176727922
Keywords: Toppers Pizza, Waukesha , Pizza Maker/Customer Service (North), Hospitality & Tourism , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!