Recruiting Internship Summer 2022
Company: MRA - The Management Association, Inc
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Job DescriptionMRA is looking for two Recruiting Interns to join
and support our growing Recruiting Services Team! As a valued
member of the MRA Recruiting Services team, you will have the
opportunity to learn from a variety of Recruiting Business Partners
working on positions spanning across multiple industries and
experience levels. Hours are flexible between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm
in Waukesha, WI. This is a paid internship, paying $16-17 per hour
depending on experience. This internship is project-based, so the
individual will have an opportunity to experience both larger
ongoing projects as well as shorter-scale projects that align with
our business and department objectives. This individual may also
support day-to-day recruiting administration duties. This position
will also have the unique opportunity to participate in MRA's
Intern Leadership Program, networking other interns from other
organizations and learn key skills they can apply to their career
going forward. Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with administrative tasks related to the recruitment
lifecycle. This includes, but is not limited to: job posting,
resume review, interview scheduling, onboarding paperwork
preparation, and new hire and exit survey management.
- Gain an understanding of our company's ATS, JazzHR, support
data integrity initiatives and enhance homepage content.
- Learn and apply job posting creation best practices for member
- Research and report on talent supply and demand data for new
- Assist Recruiting Business Partners with sourcing or screening
- Contribute to employment branding projects including social
media strategy, onboarding programs, and development programs.
- Assist with documenting HR-related processes.
- Serve as a resource for managers and employees, responding to
first level questions.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Currently enrolled and in good standing in a collegiate Human
Resources Management program (or related program).
- Prior office, customer service, recruiting, or internship
experience is beneficial.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (specifically
Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Strong organization and communication skills
- High level of innovation, integrity, professionalism,
dependability, enthusiasm, and ethical judgement
- Must be flexible; ability to change strategies quickly to
accommodate changing business needs
- Team focused, with customer service orientation and flexibility
to accommodate varied duties and changing priorities
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without
Keywords: MRA - The Management Association, Inc, Waukesha , Recruiting Internship Summer 2022, Human Resources , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!