Experienced Machine Operator - Up to $22.60/HR (12 Hour Shifts)
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Build your Career with an Industry Leader
Fort Dearborn Company is a leader in printed labels for the
consumer products industry. Join Fort Dearborn and you will have
the opportunity to become part of an organization that is committed
to excellence and industry leadership for almost 100 years. We are
always looking for hardworking individuals to join our team and
build a future with us.
About the Role:
We are looking for candidates with experience running machines in
an industrial setting. We will provide additional on-the-job
- Starting pay rate is $19.50 - $22.60 /hour + $1.50 Shift
- Night Shift Hours - 6 pm to 6 am
- Safety is priority #1 at Fort Dearborn Company
- Maintain a good attitude and be willing to learn.
- Fort Dearborn has been around for almost 100 years, and we
pride ourselves on our high level of excellence. Every team member
of Fort Dearborn is expected to treat all associates respectfully
- High school diploma or GED
- Any experience in printing or manufacturing is a plus, but not
- Fort Dearborn offers a competitive wage and generous benefits
package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life
insurance and 401(k).
Fort Dearborn welcomes and encourages applications from people with
disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for
candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fort Dearborn Company is an equal opportunity employer.
You should be proficient in:
- Blueprint Reading
- Creating Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Electrical Schematics
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Waukesha , Experienced Machine Operator - Up to $22.60/HR (12 Hour Shifts), Human Resources , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!