Experienced Printing Press Operator - Nights - Up To $33.50/HR
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: May 16, 2023
Build your Career with an Industry Leader -Multi-Color
Corporation and Fort Dearborn have merged and are now the world's
largest prime label and packaging supplier. Join the new MCC and
you will have the---opportunity to become part of an organization
that is committed to excellence and industry leadership for over
110 years. - -The Press Operator is an essential member of the
team, responsible for the manufacturing of printed labels while
continuously monitoring label quality and press conditions. -
- Our Printing Press Operators must adhere to all plant and
corporate safety rules, procedures, and guidelines.
- Reports all safety concerns or issues to their immediate
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment and area by
completing daily housekeeping assignments.
- Completes make-ready in accordance with the Job Ticket and
Product Specification documents to ensure correct print cylinders,
inks, substrates, tooling, and anilox rollers are used.
- Responsible for completing all required quality checks related
to product specifications, visual, and functional checks. Completes
all press-side quality checks.
- Operates press to produce product in accordance to customer
specifications while maintain quality, waste, and press
- Maintains consistent quality during the production run.
Critical quality checks including copy, color, and registration,
and ink adhesion. Ensure conformance to all other quality
- Responsible for completing all related procedures, work
instructions, and quality measurements as outlined in the BRC
- Completes press make ready's in an efficient manner.
- Completes all required equipment maintenance duties.
- Cleans plate, cylinder, and ink pans, and lubricates press as
- Inputs all required information into the GlobeTek system for
material usage and time in an accurate and prompt manner.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- One to five years as a printing press operator - Lithographic
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret internal and external
communications to perform job duties. - -
- Effective interpersonal skills needed.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to determine "root cause" of problem and determine
corrective action. - -
- Proficient knowledge of production materials, quality methods,
and color standards are necessary. - -
- Excellent mechanical aptitude required.
- Computer prepress/preflight knowledge is preferred. - Advanced
computer skills needed. -
- Must occasionally be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.Other
- MCC Label offers a competitive wage and generous benefits
package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life
insurance and 401(k). - -MCC Label welcomes and encourages
applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are
available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of
the selection process. MCC Label is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Waukesha , Experienced Printing Press Operator - Nights - Up To $33.50/HR, Human Resources , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...