Field Service Representative-2
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Does this position interest you? You should apply - even if you
don't match every single requirement! We're known as an auto glass
company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass,
we're so much more. We'll help you build a fulfilling career and
encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever
The Field/Regional Service Representative is responsible for
creating an exceptional customer experience through inbound calls
from customers, policyholders, insurance agents, and/or auto glass
shops. This organized and energetic professional delivers a
seamless and memorable experience during every customer
interaction.What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly base pay starting at $15/hour.
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a
401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans
customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance
through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at
www.safelitebenefits.com.What You'll Do
- Answer incoming phone calls from customers, policyholders,
insurance agents, and/or auto glass shops.
- Assesses the needs of callers and resolve concerns quickly or
escalate as needed.
- Schedule customer appointments, assist technicians with work
order discrepancies, verify insurance coverage information, alter
existing scheduled appointments, and answer customer
- Respond to all emails regarding existing appointments,
schedules appointments, etc. in a professional manner and escalate
complex issues to senior team members or colleagues as needed.
- Create work orders for commercial, rental and auction
- All other duties as assigned.What You'll Need
- High School Diploma or GED; OR 1 to 3 years' experience in
contact center or retail services industry, preferred.
- Knowledge of general business practices and terminology with an
ability to learn new tools, technologies, processes and
- Ability to operate a computer with the Microsoft Office suite
and other standard office equipment, such as: phones, calculators,
copy machines/printers, etc.; Experience with SV2 (Point of Sale)
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective
- Physical requirements: comfort working in a mostly stationary,
highly structured performance-based environment while demonstrating
high ethical and confidentiality
standards.#LI-RECRUITERTAG--Internal Associates: Already a member
of the Safelite team? Apply through your Workday account by
searching 'Find Open Jobs'.Diversity: Safelite welcomes everyone.
We value our diverse workforce and suppliers, and we're proud to be
an equal opportunity employer. Learn more at
Benefit amounts are estimates only. Actual values will depend on
benefit elections during enrollment.
Keywords: Safelite, Waukesha , Field Service Representative-2, IT / Software / Systems , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!