Technical Support Analyst I
Location: Menomonee Falls
Posted on: September 18, 2023
What are other important things that YOU need to know?
- Position can be fully remote or onsite What will YOU be doing
for us? Serve as the initial contact/resource for external clients,
internal departments and companies in areas of
application/operational support, issue management, process
development and data analysis. What will YOU be working on every
- Serve as Primary technical and operational support resource to
log, track, and manage internal and external client issues.
- Research and resolve issues as requested by clients and
escalate to internal team members when needed.
- Manage client expectations and serve as a liaison between the
client and internal departments.
- Analyze and translate requests from clients to determine scope
of request and determine requirements to successfully complete the
- Manage multiple clients and/or client requests simultaneously
while effectively managing scope, schedule and quality.
- Properly communicate technical information and maintain
relationships with internal team members and external clients to
ensure shared understanding.
- Support application software deployments and revision
- Maintain a working knowledge and train the client on required
functionality of the application software.
- Support of basic SQL queries for database updates related to
- Have knowledge of basic SQL stored procedures or SSIS packages
as requested for support of client business operations and
- Facilitate and/or gather client business requirements and
prepare documentation in support of internal processes and
technology improvements for long-term consideration.
- Analyze and identify opportunities to use data, system or
workflow to develop new strategies to implement process
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all
- Assist with testing software changes related to bug/issues
remediation.What qualifications do YOU need to have to be GOOD
- Required Level of Education, Licenses, and/or Certificates
- Bachelor Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer
Science or related degree or equivalent work experience
- Required Level of Experience
- Typically requires 1 to 2+ years of prior related experience
(i.e. systems implementation, operational support, or technical
support and/or intermediate to advanced user of various modules
within the enterprise system).
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skillsWhat
qualifications do YOU need to have to be a GREAT candidate?
- Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services
- Knowledge of Transact SQL
- Knowledge of software development tools (for example, Microsoft
Visual Studio, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Azure DevOps)
- Familiarity with generally accepted accounting principals
- 2 - 4 years of prior related experience (systems implementation
- Project Management experience
The salary range and midpoint is
listed below for your reference. Please keep in mind that your
education and experience along with your knowledge, skills and
abilities are taken into consideration when determining placement
within the range.Compensation Range:$67,322.00 -
Keywords: SKYGEN, Waukesha , Technical Support Analyst I, IT / Software / Systems , Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!