Universal Customer Service Representative Bilingual
Company: US Cellular
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Universal Customer Service Representative Bilingual - CUS001320
This position is responsible for delivering superior customer
service while handling a large volume of inbound/outbound phone
calls regarding cellular products and services for both consumer
(prepaid/postpaid) and business accounts. The Universal Bilingual
Customer Service Representative (UMLCSR) demonstrates proficiency
in the areas of sales, negotiation, retention, and interpersonal
communication to gain, retain, and serve customers. This role
strives to provide first contact resolution by actively listening
and connecting with customers while resolving their issues
efficiently and effectively.
- Responsible for handling bilingual consumer and business
customer calls with the highest standard of professionalism and
courtesy, addressing customer issues and ensuring company standards
are met on every call.
- Proactively identifies customer needs by reviewing customer
accounts and inquiries to develop product/service solutions to
retain and grow the customer's relationship. Leverages the
relationship with the customer to de-escalate situations.
- Troubleshoots wireless data, device and network problems for
customers that may include the switch, voicemail, mobile data,
network functionality and other systems.
- Works with other U.S Cellular associates, departments and
functions in a professional, courteous and collaborative fashion.
Maintains strong knowledge of all company products and services,
including handsets, accessories, pricing, plans, promotions, and
- Demonstrates strong selling, negotiation and closing skills by
positioning the value of wireless services and products to new and
- Demonstrates the ability to work with multiple computer
applications at the same time, while maintaining strong engagement
and connection with the customer.
- Participates in marketing efforts to solicit new business, with
the possibility of outbound calling if/when necessary.
- Assists in other tasks and projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or state equivalency certification
required; college degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience required in a high
volume telephone contact center with resolution of complaints or
- 1 year retail sales and/or telesales experience preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in communicating complex and technical
information clearly and concisely in language and terminology that
fits the needs of the customer.
- Demonstrated proficiency in resolving technical issues in a
high-volume call center.
- Strong consultative sales, negotiating, listening and probing
- Experience with wireless products and services such as:
connected devices, home phones, Smartphone Operating Systems:
Blackberry/RIM, Windows Mobile, IOS, and Android, tethered data
connections and MMS/SMS messaging preferred.
- Experience with Windows-based PC's, including general office
software knowledge required.
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a fast paced
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work varying shifts.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is required.
Job : Customer Service
Location(s) : Wisconsin-WAUKESHA_WI
U.S. Cellular-- is an EEO employer and gives consideration to
qualified applicants without regard to
identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or
Keywords: US Cellular, Waukesha , Universal Customer Service Representative Bilingual, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!