For over 60 years, Blain’s Farm & Fleet has maintained our
commitment to offer customers high quality products, reliable
service, and competitive prices. We were recognized for the second
year in a row on Forbes magazine’s 2019 list of America’s Best
Mid-Size Employer. Currently with 42 store locations across
Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Michigan, we are a private,
family-owned specialty discount retailer with a track record of
never closing a store location. Blain’s actively gives back to the
community through local donations, as well as supporting the
American Heart Association for over 25 years. Our work culture is
family-oriented, shown by our closing for major holidays. As our
company expands, you could be the next talented, forward-thinking
member to join our team.
We offer an outstanding benefits package, including:
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Parental leave
• Associate discount program
• 401(k) retirement plan & profit-sharing program
• Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Short- and long-term disability and Life Insurance
• Relocation assistance
Whether you’re just starting out on your career or looking for a
change, we want you to bring your passion and experience to Blain’s
Farm and Fleet. We strive to ensure that our work environment is
positive, challenging, and rewarding while offering our associates
exceptional career growth potential.
Interested? Apply today!
The eCommerce Fulfillment Associate will execute the
requirements of our Customer Service Mission and all other outlined
primary operational functions. This can include, but is not limited
• Identify, weigh and move products to appropriate area for
processing and shipping.
• Prepare shipping and processing station.
• Stack and restack pallets
• Scan and label boxes in preparation for shipping.
• Pack, tape and secure boxes for shipping.
• Process shipments and arrange for special product shipping
with shipping provider.
• Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and
safety policies and/or procedures.
• Great communication skills
• Prior Retail experience preferred
• Able to work evenings when needed and at least every other
• Able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background