Press Brake Operator - 1st Shift
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Eaton's Electrical Power Systems Division is currently seeking a
Press Brake Operator - 1st Shift to join our team, pay starting at
$20.00/hour, depending on experience. This position is based at our
Badger Drive facility in Waukesha, WI.
The Press Brake Operator is responsible for the lay-out of material
per blueprint. The operator sets-up and operates a 230 Ton/400 Ton
Hydraulic Press Brake for forming various sizes and gauges of steel
into transformer tank components.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every
employee around the world. We create an environment where
creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every
day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your
full potential-and where you can help us reach ours.
In This Function You Will
- Set-up forming dies and punches in the press brake.
- Enter part number information into the computer terminal. After
forming a part and doing a first piece check, you will make the
necessary corrections to the part program to adjust for variations
- Position each piece against stops and form piece to the
required angle and bends.
- Check finished piece against print for correct dimensions, make
adjustments to the press brake as needed.
- Work with another operator to put aside completed parts to
- Develop computer programs for new parts.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Why work at Eaton? Below are a few of the outstanding benefits we
- Health benefits and Vacation time are available to use day one,
Paid holidays, Shift premium, Retirement benefits, Paid Parental
Leave, Educational Assistance Program, Wellness Reimbursement, and
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds
that make each of us unique, we - as individuals and as a company -
Required (Basic) Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED (General Education Degree) is
- Minimum of six (6) months of machining experience within a
manufacturing environment is required.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United
States without company sponsorship, now or in the future.
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates
considered must live within 50 miles of the Waukesha, WI facility.
Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the
geographical area limitation.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all
job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon
job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Manufacturing & Operations
North America - US/Puerto Rico
Waukesha WI Loc 1
ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Does this position offer relocation?
Requisition ID :094843
Keywords: Eaton, Waukesha , Press Brake Operator - 1st Shift, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!