Class B Delivery Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Safety-Kleen Waukesha, WI is looking for a Class B Delivery Driver
to join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for
operating a Class B tanker truck, delivering Windshield Washer
Fluid to customers. Driver will un-ravel hose, fill drums and bulk
tanks, as well as blend, load/unload trucks and maintain the
inventory needed for the program.
***Class B CDL required, with the ability to obtain Tanker
endorsement upon hire***
Flexible 4-day work week, averaging an 8-10 hour day.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- You will be responsible for loading your truck and preparing
for your scheduled services;
- Driver will make route service calls to new and existing fleet
and automotive clients across your assigned territory you will
build customer relationships to ensure business retention and
- Using your commercial driving skills and attention to detail,
you will ensure the safe and proper delivery of product in one of
our highly recognizable Safety-Kleen tanker trucks;
- You will also have handheld technology available to help you
successfully manage your service schedules and document your
- Driver will be provided regulatory and job training; you will
perform daily tasks in compliance with regulations and company
standard operating procedures;
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Class B CDL required
- The ability to obtain tanker endorsement upon hire
- Ability to operate a manual transmission preferred, will
- Previous route service preferred
- Strong customer service skills / relationship-building skills
- Ability to use a mobile device
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.-
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers .
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Waukesha , Class B Delivery Driver, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!