Company: Pro Mach Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
With over 3,000 installations in nearly 40 countries, Federal
leads the industry with high-speed rotary and inline liquid filling
and capping equipment for manufacturers of aerosol, pourable, and
non-pourable viscous and semi-viscous products in the food,
pharmaceutical, personal care, home care, and chemical markets. As
part of the ProMach Filling & Capping business line, Federal helps
our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust
of their consumers. ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging
solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies
in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household
and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the
entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma,
product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach is
headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities
and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and
Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit http://www.ProMachBuilt.com and
for more information on ProMach Careers, visit http://www.ProMachCareers.com.
Federal Manufacturing searching an Electrical Technician for an
OEM facility who can prepare electrical designs, program automated
systems, build control panels, terminate panels, install field
wiring, debug and troubleshoot systems, and provide day to day
guidance and direction to Electrical Assembly team.
- Partner with electrical engineer or engineering manager to
apply electrical engineering knowledge and industrial machinery
control principles, materials, manufacturing methods and processes
to ensure designs are functional, practical, economical and satisfy
customer operating requirements.
- Prepare Electrical Drawing set in AutoCAD Electrical working
within Pacific Machinery and Equipment guidelines, methods of block
preparation, and material report generation.
- Create proper bills of material based on design and necessary
control components and assemblies for production. Generate order
lists for the material management team using Syteline ERP
- Apply knowledge and experience in programmable automation
systems (PC, PLC, HMI, motion control, drives) to plan and
configure systems and software programs for new and retrofit
machine projects. Allen Bradley/Rockwell Automation products and
development software is primarily utilized by Federal.
- Build Electrical Control Panels based on Electrical Drawing
set. Must be able to build panel to specified dimensions all while
understanding and incorporating safe practices when working with
high-voltage systems. Previous work experience with AC motors,
motor starters, disconnects and PLC I/O wiring is required.
- Terminate all low and high-voltage wires back to the main
panel(s) and/or junction box(es).
- Install field wiring including mounting of various sensor types
(proximity sensors, photo eye sensors, laser through beam sensors,
reed switches), industrial camera and barcode readers, light
towers, safety circuits.
- Work diligently to support Mechanical and Controls team to
optimize equipment for peak performance.
- Troubleshoot systems using various tools and instruments to
find and fix electrical problems.
- Provide day to day guidance and direction to Electrical
Assembly team including monitoring workload, preparing and
distributing job packets, maintaining Electrical Assembly area, and
updating SQDCP board.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in electrical control system design
and engineering for machinery, including programming, start-up and
- Experience with PLC Logic. Allen Bradley/Rockwell Automation is
preferred. Siemens, Beckhoff, and B&R are a plus. Familiar with
IEC 61131-3 programming languages and structured programming
languages such as C/C++ or Java
- AutoCAD Electrical
- Programming and operator screen development and ability to
understand and write wiring schematics. IT skills preferred
- Knowledge of practical/fundamental wiring practices for
industrial control systems including up to 600VAC motor power
circuits and controls (VFDs, FV contactors), discrete and analog
signaling devices, PLC modules, Ethernet communications and
- Control panel layout and design skills and spatial awareness
(experience with 3D panel drawings)
- Knowledge of NEC for industrial low voltage electrical systems
(knowledge of UL panel design a plus)
- Basic knowledge of pneumatic (compressed air) systems,
materials, and manufacturing methods to plan and prepare functional
and practical compressed air control schematics and assemblies
- Basic understanding of Process & Instrumentation Diagrams
(P&IDs), fluid flow, control valves and instruments for
measuring flow, pressure, and temperature
- Must have a strong understanding of safe electrical practices
and can read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to read and interpret complete Electrical
Engineering Drawing sets, both high and low voltage (PLC I/O,
Ethernet and Safety Circuits).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills which
include presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office - Word/Excel,
AutoCAD Electrical, IT)
- Ability to successfully follow direction provided
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to successfully handle a
- Must possess strong organizational skills and be able to take
- Must possess a winning, team-player mentality.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, and draw valid
- Must know how to use basic hand tools - cordless drill;
pneumatic tools, socket set, wrenches, open end and box end, screw
drivers -regular and Phillips, and pliers - regular and channel
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program.
As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck.
Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very
comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a
generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a
company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period
for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach utilizes
E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in
the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace
Keywords: Pro Mach Inc, Waukesha , Electrical Technician, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!