Warehouse Administrative Support
Company: Best Buy
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Warehouse Administrative Support
Store Number or Department
The Warehouse Clerical Aide processes records, enters and validates
data. They prepare and audit reports for the receiving, order
processing, shipping, and inventory control areas of the Delivery
Distribution Center (DDC). They manage client order integrity
through system audits, research, executing escalations, and acting
as a liaison between Retail, Distribution, and Services. This role
supports an assigned area of the DDC operations.
At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships
with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to
deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each
- Enters, verifies, maintains, and corrects data on the computer
or handheld scanning device.
- Uses Microsoft Office programs, Workforce Management System
programs, order management systems, and various web
- Creates all work assignments for warehouse personnel.
- Generates shipping, delivery, customer pick-up, and Best Buy
direct labels for warehouse processing.
- Releases merchandise to customers and carriers.
- Processes receiving trailers, store requests for goods not for
sale, and vendor displays. Receives and creates transfers to send
- Completes DDC reports. This includes detention logs, product
audits, receiving variance logs, trailer shipping logs.
- Manages direct to customer orders through multiple systems,
email, and phone correspondence.
- Verifies, maintains, and audits issue tracker entries
concerning vendor appointments, shipment quality, damage, and
third-party labor delivery issues.
- Records all third-party labor claims and damages.
- Able to stand, sit, and walk for long periods of time
- One year of supply chain experience
- Two years of clerical experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
Address Line 1
1822 DOLPHIN DR
Best Buy Company and its Family of Brands
Best Buy is the world's largest multi-channel consumer electronics
retailer with stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. We
are the 11th largest online retailer in the U.S. and Canada, we
have the number one customer loyalty program of its kind and more
than 1.6 billion visitors to our websites and stores each year. Our
more than 165,000 employees are committed to helping deliver the
technology solutions that provide value, enabling access to people,
knowledge, ideas and fun - whether online, via mobile device or in
Additional Job Information
Join our team!
While you're busy delivering on our belief of making technology
work for our customers, we're working to ensure you are rewarded
for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance
philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in
your career and increase your earning potential.
Ready? Let's do this!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers
and employees, click on the apply button below. The application
will take about 15 minutes to complete and if you meet the
requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72
Not ready to apply? Connect with us onLinkedIn ,Facebook ,
Keywords: Best Buy, Waukesha , Warehouse Administrative Support, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!