Robotic Process Automation Developer Intern
Company Generac Power Systems
Name Robotic Process Automation Developer Intern
Req # 56714
Location Waukesha CORP
Employment Type Intern
SERIOUS POWER, COMPELLING CAREERS!
At Generac, Our People help make the world safer, brighter, and
more productive. United by our Values, people with diverse
backgrounds and points of view work together to ensure our global
customers have peace of mind.
We are a team of builders and doers who share a passion for
innovation and a desire to outpace others. As an inclusive
workplace, we empower our employees to embrace diversity in all
forms, celebrate our differences, and treat everyone with equity
and respect. At Generac, our success is powered by Our People.
JOB SUMMARY: The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer
Intern will work closely with the IT RPA Lead and Business Process
Owners to understand and document business processes, with the goal
of subsequently automating the processes by building and deploying
This role is responsible for complying with Corporate IT
policies and security parameters, as well as providing superior
customer service to internal customers.
- Meets with and/or shadows business process owners to understand
critical inputs, steps, and decisions in business processes.
- Develops, tests, and deploys bots utilizing UI Path Automation
tool to replace manual business processes.
- Understand customers' needs of the process in order to solicit
desired requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Provide bot support. Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve
problems and issues. Provide triage support in the event of
- Work with RPA lead to ensure all configurations and
specifications comply with IT policies and security
- Currently enrolled in college program ;
- Currently enrolled in IT courses;
- Working knowledge of Windows 7/10.
- Previous experience with RPA bot development with UiPath or one
of the following: Automation Anywhere or BluePrism is
- Knowledge of Office 2010/2016 Suite.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Windows 7/10 OS, Office
2010/2016, and O365.
- Experience in Business Analysis, Robotic Process Automation, or
in a related area. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills and willingness
to actively contribute to a team environment.
- Effective, customer service focused communication skills. High
level of resourcefulness and responsiveness.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate
objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand
and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend
or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift
up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job are typical of
frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of
sitting; close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by