Industrial Radiographer - X-Ray Level II - RT - 2nd Shift
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Perform radiographic operations including selection of
appropriate techniques, positioning of materials, exposure of film,
etc. to identify and assess defects in castings and weldments.
- Perform all darkroom procedures to develop film. Interpretation
of film results to determine whether parts pass or fail inspection
based on knowledge of defect seriousness, codes, standards and
customer specifications. Prepare necessary documentation of
Move parts by hand and using forklifts, hoists and other lifting
equipment, to facilitate inspection.
Review new customer orders to help determine proper processing
through X-Ray operations.
- Obtain certification(s) and perform or assist in other NDT
disciplines as needed.
- High School diploma or GED and post High School education in
NDT or a technical field is preferred.
- Certification to RT Level II, to SNT-TC-1A NAS-410,
MIL-STD-2132, Navsea Tech Pub. 010/271
- Able to follow written and verbal instruction with minimal
- Ability to be certified as Trustworthy and Reliable, including
an FBI background check.
- Strong work ethic, excellent verbal and written skills. High
attention to detail and team player.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Office, Excel,
- High technical and mechanical aptitude.
- Able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: MetalTek, Waukesha , Industrial Radiographer - X-Ray Level II - RT - 2nd Shift, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!