Company: Anthem, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
SHIFT: Day Job
This position will sit onsite in an Anthem California office
with the possibility for remote.
This position will support regulatory integration in the
Responsible for managing foundational and strategic compliance
responsibilities with consistent excellence that support the team
Primary duties for this managing level position, with moderate
to advanced complexity and broad/enterprise scale may include, but
are not limited to:
- Intake and analysis/interpretation of new laws and regulations
to help the business understand compliance requirements
- Write scope documents in terms the business and other
stakeholders can understand to plan for implementation
- Identify accountable business owners and convene stakeholders
to discuss potential impacts to the business
- Work with the CSBD Regulatory Integration team to coordinate
all aspects of regulatory integration process as it applies to the
- Support the State Compliance Directors in providing compliance
oversight and direction to business owners.
- Manage/oversee projects, initiatives, regulatory audits or
exams, internal audits, accreditations, on-site reviews, risk
assessments; audit planning, conducting mock audits, conducting
audit training, managing audit evidence preparation, assessing
- Establish project plans, gap analysis, milestone dates, and
other significant aspects, and leadership updates.
- Maintain knowledge of laws, regulations, company strategies to
assess impact, and consult with clients as subject matter
- Conducts complex investigations, document findings, and ensure
corrective actions are made.
- Interface with external clients, regulators, vendors, supplier;
internal stakeholders, high level of management.
- Requires a BA/BS; MS/MBA/JD or professional designation
preferred; at least 6+ years of health care, regulatory, ethics,
compliance or privacy experience; or any combination of education
and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Ability to travel may be required.
- Healthcare background is preferred.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Experience interacting with leaders and able to communicate
effectively across all lines of business.
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $81,480 - $101,850
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic
location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
- The hourly or salary range is the range Anthem in good faith
believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the
time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less
than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be
performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No
amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount
is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions
of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability
of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of
compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular
employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until
paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion,
consistent with the law.
Keywords: Anthem, Inc., Waukesha , Compliance Manager, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!