Company: HUSCO International
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This position is located in Waukesha, WI
The Automation Engineer is responsible for technical support for
providing technical support for manufacturing environment on
automated production lines. This role will work to resolve
mechanical, electrical, PLC, robotics(Epson, FANUC), and
vision(Cognex, Keyence) issues challenging the assembly and
hydraulic functional testing on the manufacturing shop floor. The
key to success in this position is problem solving and utilizing
technical knowledge to get to the root cause of a problem rather
than simply identifying symptoms. A successful Automation Engineer
is self-motivated and a natural trouble-shooter who is able to
react quickly under pressure, prioritize workload, and manage
several tasks concurrently.
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees to
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal
'stamp' on their output
- Continuously expand and develop their professional talents,
skills, and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater
purpose to communities around the world
- Maximize Operations Production and Efficiency.
- Maintain the current systems and equipment through analysis,
troubleshooting and improvement. Perform the work needed to
maximize production and efficiency.
- Implement/modify manufacturing processes to fulfill business
- Works with manufacturing supervisors, production employees, and
automation technicians to troubleshoot manufacturing problems and
develop corrective actions to eliminate the return of those
- Implement best manufacturing practices for existing processes,
system maintenance, and provide on-site manufacturing engineering
- Project Management: scheduling, tracking, team assignments,
allocation of resources, status reports, facilitate effective
problem solving, "selling" of new and innovative concepts.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Manufacturing or Mechanical
- Experience in automation or fast pace manufacturing
- Programming experience is required. (LabVIEW, Allen Bradley,
- Ability to read electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and
pneumatic prints and schematics.
- Vision integration experience (Cognex, Keyence).
- HMI programming experience
- Effective problem solving, judgment, and independent thinking
skills for troubleshooting, repair, and recognition of acceptable
or unacceptable product quality.
- Able to handle frequent interruptions, meet tight deadlines,
and handle conflict in an effective manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
(HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER)
Keywords: HUSCO International, Waukesha , Automation Engineer, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!