Assembler - Regulators - 1st Shift
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Eaton's Electrical Power Systems Division is currently
seeking an Assembler - Regulators - 1st Shift to join our
team, pay starting at $18.45/hour, depending on
experience. This position is based at our Badger Drive
facility in Waukesha, WI.
The Assembler is responsible for production of all types of Voltage
Regulators in a continuous flow environment to meet the agreed upon
customer service requirements. You will be responsible for
performing the various job functions as described in the job
description at an acceptable level of efficiency and quality.
Operators must be willing to perform various duties and assist all
other team members as needed to meet production through the
continuous flow line.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every
employee around the world. We create an environment where
creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every
day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your
full potential-and where you can help us reach ours.
In This Function You Will
Why work at Eaton? Below are a few of the
outstanding benefits we offer:
- Order and restock components, follow standard work and 6S,
perform a visual inspection of the previous operation, and
construct and test all types of tap changers using the OPS and
- Work in low voltage lead assembly to assemble small and large
components and conduct hand soldering.
- Build the sub-assemblies per OPS and quality standards that are
required in the final assembly with use of calibrated tooling.
- Build and fulfill requirements needed; work closely with
engineering, quality, and shipping department to ensure product is
completed and shipped on time.
- Conduct ratio testing on the unit and troubleshoot any
potential problems found in order to complete ratio test.
- Move units by use of overhead cranes and power industrial
- Repair units and components that have failed test, are
defective, or require other needed changes.
- Participate in teardown, repair and modification of customer
supplied equipment as directed by engineering or quality
- Troubleshoot as needed throughout the process.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds
that make each of us unique, we - as individuals and as a company -
- Health benefits and Vacation time are available to use day one,
Paid holidays, Shift premium, Retirement benefits, Paid Parental
Leave, Educational Assistance Program, Wellness Reimbursement, and
Required (Basic) Qualifications
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all
job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon
job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- High School Diploma or GED (General Education Degree) is
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United
States without company sponsorship, now or in the future.
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates
considered must live within 50 miles of the Waukesha, WI facility.
Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the
geographical area limitation.
Manufacturing & Operations
North America - US/Puerto Rico
Waukesha WI Loc 1
ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Does this position offer relocation?
Requisition ID :097315
Keywords: Eaton, Waukesha , Assembler - Regulators - 1st Shift, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!