Company: Woodway USA
Posted on: June 2, 2021
WOODWAY is searching for a driven,
detail-oriented, Content Strategist to produce high-quality output
for our business. The Content Strategist will update existing
material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach
business clients and consumers across multiple channels and market
To be successful in this role, you will need to be creative,
analytical, and an exceptional communicator in all three
disciplines: writing, speaking, and visual. In addition, you will
work closely with other internal stakeholders to ensure consistency
in our company's output, including Marketing, Sales, and Customer
Content Strategist Requirements:
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content on the
company website, marketing materials, and social media.
- Conduct research and interview customers and industry leaders
to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions
about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your
- Manage lead generation from business clients and consumers,
respond to questions and complaints, and promote company
initiatives through social media and email campaigns.
- Create new digital content offerings, including emails, blogs,
landing pages, web pages, and social content
- Coordinate integrated campaigns.
- Create engaging content for social media posts and conduct
social media audits to ensure best practices and analyze ROI.
- Assist in updating website via WordPress CMS
- Monitor and measure paid social media and company website
metrics and KPI's.
- Utilize SEO methods to coordinate copy to increase site traffic
and search relevancy.
- Collaborate to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks,
and identify and solve problems.
- Develop content and coordinate direct email marketing campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication/PR, English, or a
- Experience in creating rich and engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable output.
- Experience with SEO/SEM research, development, and
- Experience with CMS (WordPress) a plus
- Complete understanding of social media platforms and experience
executing paid social media campaigns
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or
Powered by JazzHR
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- State-of-the-art onsite gym; family-like work environment;
casual dress code; corporate/departmental outings; potential
Keywords: Woodway USA, Waukesha , Content Strategist, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!