Machine Shop Forklift - 3rd Shift
Posted on: June 2, 2021
* Work from written or verbal instruction, drawings, route cards
and knowledge of production operations to anticipate department
needs and operate power forklift truck to transport materials,
equipment and castings as needed to facilitate production.
* Identify and sort materials and transport to proper
* Store and retrieve materials and update storage records.
* Maintain log and service record on forklift equipment and report
malfunctions to supervisor.
* Perform general labor as needed to facilitate production and
* Participate in department work groups.
* Forklift operation or similar experience.
* Capable of lifting, pushing and pulling 50 pounds.
* Must be able to follow written and verbal procedures.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: MetalTek, Waukesha , Machine Shop Forklift - 3rd Shift, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!