PRN Registered Nurse (Nights/Weekends)
Company: Moments Hospice
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Moments Hospice is growing!!! We are currently looking
for compassionate RN's to join our Team in a PRN
We are looking for amazing RN's that will be able to
work as needed, and occasionally help with on call. We have a
Triage Team, so on call would only entail times that we need to
send a RN out to see Patients/Families. This could be a great
opportunity pick up work on days you have off, or after your shift
ends of you main job.
As a Hospice Registered Nurse, you will:
- Provide skilled professional nursing care to
- Oversee and provide primary care, including all clinical care,
palliative care, and symptom control and identify other physical,
psychological, social and spiritual needs for assigned
- Regularly assess the patient for nursing needs.
- Implement the Plan of Care Provisions to meet their needs,
initiate appropriate intervention and support for the patient and
family upon admission and re-evaluate the patient's nursing needs
to provide appropriate, comprehensive and responsive care plan
- Work closely with other members of the interdisciplinary team
to ensure all patient and family care needs are being met.
- Work in collaboration with the Patient Care Manager and the
Interdisciplinary Team in the planning, implementation and
evaluation of medical and nursing care.
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse licensure in the
state of Wisconsin.
- Bachelor's degree and C.H.P.N. (Certified Hospice and
Palliative Nurse) certification preferred
- Minimum of 1 year general nursing preferred with current
Hospice, home health, medical, surgical or critical care
- Experience with pain and symptom management interventions
- Ability to work within an interdisciplinary setting
- Understanding of Hospice philosophy, principles of
Job Type: Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- hospice: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)
Keywords: Moments Hospice, Waukesha , PRN Registered Nurse (Nights/Weekends), Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!