Position: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Office Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Office Location: Waukesha
Travel: Minimal travel between Waukesha, Wauwatosa, and Madison
office locations (10% - 20%)
Do you think it is important to make a difference every day? Are
you fulfilled by helping others to live their best lives? My Choice
Wisconsin is proud to offer a rewarding work environment as an
employer of choice. We work collaboratively across departments and
with our provider network towards bettering the communities we
Who We Are
Caring Starts Here where we embrace the whole person. We are
Wisconsins largest Managed Care Organization that serves seniors
and adults with disabilities, making a difference in over 50
counties across the state. We are a place where diverse talented
and mission-driven professionals choose to come to do the most
rewarding work of their lives. Youll work alongside dedicated and
experienced individuals with hearts for service, just like you.
Youll be supported, with meaningful professional development and
mentorship. We strive to create an inspiring and exciting
environment that attracts the best of the best - are you the best
of the best?
What You Bring to the Table
A passion for helping others and a zest for a workday thats
never the same. Enjoyment in partnering with teammates and
collaborating across the organization toward the same goals. The
drive and internal motivation to work autonomously. Adaptability
and excitement for change and growth. You provide support for
various departments in administrative and clerical tasks.
What We Offer
What You'll do as an Administrative Assistant
- Provide clerical support as required by the Office Manager,
which may include providing support for various departments.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail; prepare outgoing mail via
mail postage meter machine or mailing service.
- Assists with mailing projects. Managing and cleaning address
lists, creating labels, folding and stuffing envelopes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters,
faxes and forms. Prepares, edits various documents as needed.
- Assists in maintaining proper inventory of office supplies at
assigned office location.
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly manner and provide
excellent customer service to all visitors & guests.
- Maintains and upholds confidentiality at all times and follows
proper procedures and protocols in handling PHI and other sensitive
Minimum requirements What Youll Bring to the Role
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED).
Associate Degree in business or administrative assistant
- At least two (2) years of related office experience.
- A valid Wisconsin Drivers License is required.
- Access to a reliable vehicle is required.
- Valid state of Wisconsin drivers license, reliable
transportation, and insurance are required at the time of filing
application and must be maintained throughout employment is
- Proficient knowledge and skill using MS Office Products such as
Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask and
prioritize various projects.
- Ability to operate multiline phone system to answer and direct
- Accurate data entry and keyboarding skills (minimum 40
My Choice Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status