Electrical Engineer, MR Gradient Power and ControlsThis role will be respo
Company: General Electric
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Job Description Summary
This role is responsible for design and evaluation for power
electronics circuits and integration of circuits into
electromechanical assemblies. This role will be responsible for
supporting our MRI business in the area of gradient drivers and
Roles and Responsibilities
- Specialized skill sets for this role include power electronics
and mixed signal design.
- Circuit board design (schematic capture), board bring-up
(testing, using standard electronic equipment), and system
- Simulations using Matlab and LTSPICE.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this
understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how
work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the
- May have some autonomy to make decisions within a defined
framework. Resolves issues in situations that require good
technical knowledge and judgment within established procedures.
Consults more senior team members for issues outside of defined
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal and
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering a minimum of 1 year
relative work experience or relevant internships.
- Demonstrated ability to design and debug power and mixed signal
bench level test setups. Must be familiar with common power
- Demonstrated experience in MATLAB or equivalent
- Schematic capture and layout experience.
- Power Circuit design and simulation tool experience.
- Working knowledge of PWA board bring-up and system
- Experience with typical electrical test equipment -
oscilloscope, multimeter, various analyzers.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Master Degree in power related field
GE offers a great work environment, professional development,
challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard
to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in
the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is
conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
Keywords: General Electric, Waukesha , Electrical Engineer, MR Gradient Power and ControlsThis role will be respo, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!