Network Provider Contract Manager
Company: Unity Health Insurance
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Do you love networking? Are you a strategic relationship builder
who is interested in establishing strong, impactful relationships
with healthcare professionals? Are you known as an effective
liaison and "influencer," with the ability to negotiate favorable
outcomes and win-win scenarios?
If so, please consider joining our legal team as a Network
Provider Contract Manager. This role will serve as a vital
connection between Quartz and its network of healthcare provider
partners. Provider Contract Managers conduct outreach and
activities designed to facilitate provider participation within the
network, address provider needs, enhance and ensure effective
communication between providers and the organization, and integrate
administrative and contractual arrangements to the mutual benefit
of all parties.
- Ability to work autonomously to build independent, effective
relationships with provider partners
- Encouragement to think "outside the box" in finding new ways to
partner with providers and fulfilling current provider partner
- Make an impact on a fast-growing organization in an
- Flexible work environment with strong work/life balance
- Full-time virtual, telecommuting, work from home option
available, with flexibility to meet with providers across the State
- Work with network healthcare providers to identify new
partnership opportunities through advanced reimbursement
methodologies and arrangements.
- Negotiate and maintain contracts with providers; disseminate
information regarding any new or ongoing contractual expectations
to pertinent parties across the company.
- Regularly communicate with and visit providers to ensure the
needs of all parties are met; follow-up should be timely,
professional, and well-organized.
- Ensure network adequacy requirements are being met for all
Quartz product lines within the assigned territory, and assist with
network refinement, as needed.
- Encourage participation in provider quality programs, and
ensure measures and goals align with the corporate mission and
strategic and tactical plans.
- Fulfill provider network expansion goals, assuming primary
responsibility for and coordinating initial contracting with
providers in new service areas.
- Coordinate and encourage provider participation at annual
meetings, along with staff participation in supporting network
healthcare provider initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Healthcare Administration;
equivalent experience may be considered.
- 5+ years of experience working within a health plan or hospital
setting, with an emphasis in healthcare reimbursement, provider
networking, and/or negotiations
- Valid driver's license, with the ability to travel throughout
the assigned territory to visit providers, as needed.
- Knowledge of physician and other provider practices, methods,
and common needs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the
ability to work with a high degree of diplomacy and influence to
build effective relationships with external stakeholders,
providers, and staff at all levels within the organization
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and independently
manage multiple assignments and relationships simultaneously to
complete projects in a timely manner
- Effective relationship builder who can professionally represent
the organization's strategy, goals, and direction to external
- Access to a stable, high-speed, non-satellite Internet
connection (required for candidates interested in full-time
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply!
This position will start working remotely due to the COVID-19
pandemic. As the pandemic situation improves, the position has the
option to transition to work from one of our offices located in
Madison, WI, Onalaska, WI, or Sauk City, WI or continue working
remotely. Candidates must be able to travel regularly throughout
their assigned territory within the state of Wisconsin to meet with
providers. Hardware and equipment will be provided by the company,
but candidates must have access to high-speed, non-satellite
Internet to successfully work from home.
Quartz offers an excellent benefit and compensation package,
opportunity for career advancement and a professional culture built
upon the foundations of Respect, Responsibility &
Quartz values and embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal
Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran,
among other things, or status as a qualified individual with
Keywords: Unity Health Insurance, Waukesha , Network Provider Contract Manager, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!