Restaurant Server PM
Company: CSM Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
This position is responsible for preparing and serving food and
beverages to guests in a friendly, courteous, and professional
manner. Adheres to all health regulations and local liquor laws.
Delivers exceptional guest service and promptness to guests dining
in the restaurant. Follows CSM and brand standards of quality to
ensure guest satisfaction.
- Anticipates and responds to guests in a friendly, positive and
- Provides the highest quality service and establishes
appropriate rapport with all guests.
- Understands and follows CSM guest service recovery program, and
suggests ideas and responds to feedback to maximize guest
- Listens attentively, takes orders accurately, and uses proper
- Knowledgeable about specials and promotions and actively
up-sells menu items to maximize revenue potential.
- Adheres to all health regulations and local liquor laws.
- Follows all CSM cash handling/POS procedures.
- Completes all required side work including but not limited to:
cleaning restaurant, server stations, coffee stations, trays and
coolers; vacuuming, trash removal, and stocking of supplies.
- Follows CSM procedures when handling cash and processing
- Responsible for proper use of all equipment and adheres to cost
controls to reduce expenses and waste.
- Dispenses/delivers food and beverages and maintains a clean and
safe work area in accordance with CSM, local, state, and federal
- Follows all CSM procedures for guest/associate incidents.
- Knowledgeable of hotel emergency procedures.
- Produces required volume of work by planning, organizing and
prioritizing work duties.
- Adheres to CSM attendance policy, grooming/appearance
standards, general work rules and department procedures.
- Attends all required department and hotel meetings.
- Works as a team player in meeting guest needs, and actively
contributes to the efforts of other departments when
- Completes all assigned duties within or outside the normal
scope of responsibilities.
Competencies/Skills Required: TIPS or CARE beverage service
certification desired, or the ability to obtain certification is
required. Must have one or more years of previous guest service
experience. Must have demonstrated exemplary customer service,
attention to detail, and ability to perform job duties in a
repetitious and fast paced environment. Must be able to be able to
constantly be walking while prepping, and delivering food and
beverage to guests. Must have the ability to speak, understand, and
write English in order to meet guest's needs.
Education: High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
Physical Requirements: Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50
pounds on a regular basis throughout shift. Requires ability to
complete physically demanding responsibilities such as walking,
standing, carrying, and lifting continuously throughout the
Keywords: CSM Corporation, Waukesha , Restaurant Server PM, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!