Posted on: June 8, 2021
Eatons Electrical Power Systems Division is currently
seeking a Part-Time Kitter to join our team, pay starting at
$17.55/hour, depending on experience. This position is
based at our Badger Drive facility in Waukesha, WI.
This position will work less than 20 hours a week and the
start time is flexible. This position will not be providing health
The Kitter is responsible for issuing parts from a
location and kit into stacks for respective product line. The
Kitter will prepare material for transportation, deliver it to the
shipping dock area, receive material from vendors, verify count,
check part numbers and mark the packing list received.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every
employee around the world. We create an environment where
creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every
day. Its where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your
full potentialand where you can help us reach ours.
In This Function You Will
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds
that make each of us unique, we as individuals and as a company are
- Issue material according to bill of materials for the daily
release of production orders to welding.
- Prepare kits for transportation to the next operation and at
times delivers kits to next operation.
- Utilize the computer and SAP to pull information about the
stock quantity and location of parts needed for completing the kits
according to the order processing sheet.
- Verify part number, specification and quantity allocated per
the BOM and according to the blueprints, ensuring accuracy.
- Utilize stand-up and sit-down forklift, hand truck, overhead
crane, and other material handling equipment as required.
- Assign parts and subassemblies to kits by reading the order
processing sheets and by evaluating dimension of required
- Maintain supermarket inventory levels for common use kitting
parts by checking stock and providing updates to team leaders and
anticipating needed materials.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules and regulations.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Required (Basic) Qualifications
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all
job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon
job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- High School Diploma or GED (General Education Degree) is
required or High School Diploma will be obtained within the next
two (2) months.
- Must be able to understand standard shop specifications (shop
drawings, process sheets, and measuring equipment, etc.).
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United
States without company sponsorship, now or in the future.
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates
considered must live within 50 miles of the Waukesha, WI facility.
Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the
geographical area limitation.
Manufacturing & Operations
North America US/Puerto Rico
Waukesha WI Loc 1
ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Does this position offer relocation?
Requisition ID :100194
Keywords: Eaton, Waukesha , Part-Time Kitter, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!