Company: Dairy Queen
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Dairy Queen (DQ) franchisees, employees and crew members have been
focused on creating positive memories for all who touch DQ, for
over 75 years. Unlike any other quick-service brand, DQ food and
treats hold a special place in the hearts of fans of all ages, from
all around the globe. Thats why DQ fans have always been our top
priority and why we continue to look for new ways to surprise and
delight them. Doing so is our passion. Its what sets DQ restaurants
apart and is what is helping us reach our vision of being the
worlds favorite quick-service restaurantOverview:
We strive to create positive memories for all our fans so we are
looking for a positive, energetic Crew Member/Chill Staff who are
passionate about the Dairy Queen brand and delivering exceptional
customer (fan) service. If you enjoy working in a fun, fast paced
environment while providing exceptional customer service we would
love to hear from you.
Applicants should be able to assemble, and present completed treat
orders, including stocking, cleaning and maintaining all customer
areas in a clean, safe, pleasant manner and to all restaurant
safety and health code standards.
Report to: Management Staff and Shift Leaders
- Communicate clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to
ensure correct order is served to the customers.
- Prepare treat products following restaurant, health and safety
standards and procedures quickly and accurately.
- Be pleasant and alert to customer needs.
- Properly and safely operate and maintain restaurant equipment
including related chill equipment while following all health and
- Work as a team member to assure constant and consistent
quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.
- Clean work area, organize and stock needed items. Move various
treat, paper and cleaning items from other sections of building (or
outside building) to immediate work area.
- Stocks and executes proper rotation of products.
- Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of chill
- Controls food production process.
- Breaks down and cleans chill area thoroughly at the end of
every day as assigned by a manager or shift leader.
- Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather
trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle,
sweep, mop, stock and other cleaning tasks.
- Occasional need to be out of building (i.e., parking lot,
freezer, trash container areas, etc.) for parking lot pick-up,
trash removal and other maintenance and cleaning activities.
- Informs immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or
unusual matters of significance.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by
management staff or shift leaders.
- Able to move cases of food/paper products, buckets of
sanitizing liquid or cleaner, containers of up to 50 pounds up to
10 times per six-hour shift, stock ice in soft drink dispensers,
use sanitizing solutions, stock all items used in customer service
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume
restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods
- Travel quickly in customer service area as much as three times
for each customer up to as many as 40 customers per hour of shift.
Must be able to work in and out of different temperature ranges.
Handling food/drinks/treats and food/drink/treat products
constantly. Capability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Interact with the public and
co-workers constantly during shifts.
- Clean up after all kinds of messy situations.
- Must be able to read order monitors.
- Recall and communication of products and contents.
- Practice established food handling procedures and meet any
local health regulations.
- Exhibit and use good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive
attitude, and promptness.
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunities for growth
Keywords: Dairy Queen, Waukesha , Crew Member, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!