House cleaner / Maid
Company: Two Maids & A Mop- Pewaukee
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Housekeeper House Cleaning Maid Dreamer! Hiring
Why you should be a part of our team at Two Maids & A
Mop Pewaukee: There are 7 mistakes in this ad.
Identify them when you schedule your interview for this position by
clicking the link below. List the mistakes in
the box under your Name & Email
If you identify all 7, we need you.
Careful that 7th one is tricky!
If you identify 6 of them, we will provide you with a $100
hiring bonus. If you identify all 7, we will provide you with a
$250 hiring bonus.
After you book your interview time please complete the
application process below.
We are looking for people who have:
Compensation: $400.00 - $600.00 per weekTwo Maids & A Mop was
recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as the nation's fastest
growing cleaning company! We provide residential cleaning services
that range from routine weekly maintenance to deep cleanings of a
home from top to bottom. We recognize and reward top performers
through our one of a kind Pay for Performance Plan, and we are
passionate about our partnership with Cleaning For A Reason where
we provide free cleanings to women undergoing cancer treatment. Our
growth and success allow us to provide opportunities to individuals
who want to be a part of something bigger and find satisfaction in
a career as a Professional House Cleaner!
- A meticulous eye for detail, nothing gets passed
- A person who has dreams to do more than clean homes! We
need future leaders!
- A desire for flexible hours Mon Fri 7:30am to 5:00pm!
- A valid drivers license and car to go from job to job
throughout the day!
- A strong work ethic and enjoys serving others!
- A desire to make more money than whatever the hourly rate is!
We pay for performance!
No nights, No weekends, No holadays!
$12 to $18 average hourly pay plus tips!
**Candidates with the following experienc are encouraged to apply:
home health aide, caretaker, hospatality, carpet cleaners, general
laborer, waiter, hotel housekeeping
We give back to our community by servicing cancer patients in
partnership with "Cleaning for A Reason"
This is a full-time position. We offer a competitive compensation
package that includes all of your suppli and equipment, as well as
regular bonuss, awards, and incentives. We believe that hard work
and top performance deserve recognition.
- Flexable hours - Be a part of a family-oriented work
- Employer-sponsored benefits-health, dental, vision and 401k.
- Mileage reimbursement & weekly bonus opportunity.
Who will make a great team member:
- Must be 18 years old or older!
- Must be able to work flexible shifts Monday - Friday 7:45 am -
- Must have your own vehicle and a valid drivers license!
- You have a good work ethic and enjoy serving people!
Keywords: Two Maids & A Mop- Pewaukee, Waukesha , House cleaner / Maid, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!